Stolen plants

Discussion in 'Security' started by steviesteve, Sep 5, 2017.

1. I live in MA and it is now legal to grow recreationally. I have video evidence of someone stealing my plants and then text messages of them admitting it and saying they did it to sell them. Since it is legal, is there any legal action I can take against this person?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If its legal to grow then yes its stealing report them to the feds bruh

• Like Like x 2
  3. You're being sarcastic? Is there anything I can do to take formal action is this matter or am I just shit out of luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. No I wasn't taking the piss, if its legal to grow and you have proof that someone stole them go to the police, its the same as if someone steals anything else that is legal..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. If its legal then yes they have comitted a crime of theft and tresspassing onto your property you have evidence treat it exactly the same as if they stole ur car report them bruh

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If someone came in my room and stole my plants out of my tent or onto my property to steal my plants i put in the earth they'll be lucky if i go to the cops and not take it into my own hands. Low lifes stealing crops to sell what the hell is this state man. It's legal and as long as you are under out 6 plants flowering rule bro you are golden, but like you said you have video evidence and texts backing it up just take it up with the 5-0 they'll slap the bastard with some b&e/ theft and whatever else you want to say haha maybe sue a few montha down the line for making you feel unsafe in your own home hahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. How times have changed for you guys. the same cops that would have arrested your ass for smoking a spliff will now have to go hunt down people that stole your crop lol. Fucking sheep!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Invest in some good old bear traps my friend if they do it again it'll be the last time they do I can assure you that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's still illegal federally. You cannot go to the feds. You would have to report it to local police. Feds will still bust you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1

10. Feds means Police where i live..

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Call the cops, bust their knees with a bat, perhaps both?

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Look at all these snitches...lol

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. If I seen your house get robbed would you prefer I took there deets description and told you or when u ask
    if I seen anything/anyone I say I seen nothing

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. #15 Rezerg, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    This is why I have motion detection lights throughout my property. No one can step anywhere without being seen. Best part is, I have some of the most asshole fowl you can imagine. You ever see a peacock and an emu chase someone before?

Yeah... if they want weed that badly...

There was a dude that saw his neighbors house gettin robbed in texas and straight up went over there and shot them dead. He did not get jail time.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #16 killset, Nov 15, 2017
    I would greatly appreciate you being a snitch......

• Like Like x 1
  16. And that's why there will continue to be houses getting robbed people getting g kidnapped murdered raped because people who witness it say nothing while the freaks and thieves are still out there smh how much less sick things would happen if all witnesses said something wake up its almost 2018 and people rather see thieves out there then to help someone out

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. #18 killset, Nov 15, 2017
    Relax dude it was a joke, everyone else got it but the slowest. You're ridiculous.

18. Feds are not city or county or state, they are bigger and have better access to ways of monitoring etc far more advanced than locals.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1