Stolen pipe!!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by budsmokn420, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Ok pls try to be nice and let me know what you think. Ok so I was at my grandpa's house and he has alot of old junk. So I was looking threw some of his old stuff and stumbled upon his old tobacco pipe. Since I don't have a bowl, pipe or piece and can't get one anywhere I really wanted it. So without his permission(I could never let him kno I smoke) I took it. I'm starting to feel guilty and I'm also worried he might notice it is gone. I still haven't smoked it, so do u think I should keep it or return it??? Ur help would be greatly appriciated!! Thanks.

Keep tokin!!!:smoking:

2. Smoke a bowl. then you won't feel as worried.

3. I second that motion.

4. the stoner side of me says "free pipe, smoke a bowl and keep it" but then again if i stole my grandpa's pipe i would feel like a dick. you wouldnt want someone stealing a pipe from you (if you had one) idk man the way i see it, is what goes around comes around, karma.

your call....:wave:

5. PUT IT BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT,NOW. When I was 23, my dad passed away. I didn't have job then & was hard pressed to supply my habbit. I found a Gold Pocket Watch of his, I took it to a pawn shop & got a loan it. Enough $$ to hook up on a 1/2 oz to get me through to the next paycheck. Then I'd pay the loan get the watch back & replace it. I did this 3-4 times before my mom noticed it missing. That was back in '88-'89. I didn't lose the watch, got it out of hawk & gave it back mom. But thinking about it today I still feel like a Dirt Bag.
    I know an old pipe dosen't compare to a gold watch,But taking things from family is just wrong. It's not worth it you can MacGuyver A piece yourself

6. True that...if i were you i would jus make a nice homemade water bottle bong...those are easy and get you hella stoned when theres nothing else...you should respect your grandparents and stealing paraphenalia isnt in my definition of respect...

7. Put it back man. C'mon seriously, don't fuck up something that may have VERY heavy sentimental value for him, especially when you can go find a fucking pipe at a head shop for $10, or make one. It's not like pipes for MJ cost $100 and up.

I'm not going to judge you for your actions, and neither should anyone else. We all likely did shit like this when we were younger. If you do the right thing now, you'll feel better about it later in life instead of it turning into that one thing that haunts you for years.

8. ^this.

No-one thinks you're a douche for making a mistake, but you are one if you don't return that pipe.

9. maybe it was his first pipe. Maybe bring it out and be like, grandpa, i didnt know you smoked? how long did you smoke for? chances are it was for tobacco, but still cool

10. Thanks guys, u helped alot and thanks for not judging me right away. I am putting the pipe back now...I'm starting to to feel like a douche bag and it's not worth the risk.

Does anyone has good ideas for a homemade pipe? And again thanks!

11. I was gonna say something similar..

Just ask him about it and be interested in the heritage of the pipe.. If he doesn't care he'll let you take it most likly.. and if it did mean something at one point and he doesn't care for it/ doesn't want it anymore I'm sure he'd rather have it in the hands of his grandchild rather than someone else..

But like everyone said.. Don't just steal it.. Jackin stuff is a dick move to anyone close to you..

12. Gravity bong with a socket. The best homemade

13. Heh, I just had one of those dream scenario moments. You know, the kind that goes something like this...

You: "Grandpa, i didnt know you smoked?"

Grandpa: "oh yeah, for years, but not much out of that little thing."

You: "what do you mean? What did you use then?"

Grandpa: (looks around, make sure nobody else is looking, reaches into his closet behind Grandmas knitting bag)"Now THIS is what I call a pipe" (whips out 3-foot custom ROOR bong)

You: :eek:

Grandpa: :D

14. Dude, that's awesome. Glad you thought about it for a bit and did the right thing. You could see how bad it was eating at you with only a day or two passing. Would have only gotten worse after 10 years of thinking about it.

Since you're rather desperate on getting your hands on a pipe and you did the right thing here, I should stand up and help you out. PM me for more info.

15. ^^fucking hilarious.

congrats on being smart and putting it back.

16. Great choice. Look how much sentimental value a pipe can have!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=597kqdgcIIA]YouTube - La Maison en petits cubes 1/2[/ame]

17. Smoke the guilt off, you wont regret it ;) also unless he smokes he wouldn't be lookin around for it so...

18. Congrats for putting it back, now find an apple and toke up with no guilt or stress =)

19. unless of course he steals the apple....