stolen ipod,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mindless~!~?, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Some bastard stole my ipod, im a pritty big guy, but this guy is bigger and has hook ups, how might someone go about getting it back,

please help me, i got laced weed, got ripped off, almost kicked out of my house, and charged for lighting a school park on fire, which i did not have anything to do with, ive had kinda a bad month i think.

2. baseball bat to da kneecap

3. um jump him from behind with one of your boys and cover his eyes so he doesn't know its you. then rob him. and take his shoes and tie them together and throw them on top of a telephone wire. priceless haha.

4. lol, thanks for the ideas i would rather not get to physical though. His bro is fucking insane, i think i am going to go and get someone to ask to buy a ipod offa him for like 120 bucks, then ill show up and cheack the name and serial number on it, what really pisses me off is i smoked weed with this guy, and his brother riped me off 3 quarters... when i think about it more, maybe i should do something physical.

5. i say wait until the house is empty and get the fuck in there and get your ipod back and whatever he has lying about, thatll teach him to fuck with ya

you'll get all your moneys worth back, and they dont have any proof for who it was

or maybe leave the ipod that'll make it more mysterious but like take their computer and sell it on ebay lol

6. If you're not gonna man up and either beat his ass or take back what's yours like naughtyneighbor said, just consider it a lesson learned and take better care of your shit

7. You could call the cops, he did steal it so fuck him. I wouldn't narc out a dealer but stealings just a-moral.

8. damn son you tolerate way too much, if that happened to me hed already be crippled

9. dont psyche yourself out dude these guys arent the mafia they can be touched ive been ripped 2 or 3 times but the last time it was for 75$ and lets just say i got that bitch back and it felt so fuckin good

revenge is sweet you gotta get physical to get your point across but if you really dont wanna pour some some salt and water in his gas tank that shit wont ever work again

10. the punishment should fit the crime .................chop his theiving bastard hands off :)

11. ok, well i finished my tattoo, and had 2 beautiful joint's then thought about it..... well if it wasnt so fucking snowy i would go long board to his house or find him, but its so far in my little town.

12. I got you answer......

Beat his ass.

Get a couple friends a black trash bag and a wooden bat. And just take it from there.

If you get him bad enough then people arent going to fuck with you.

Im done

13. Fuck this shit, yeah man ill just beat the shit outa him, i think i can get a few guys to have my back.

14. you GOTTA stand up for your self bro beat his fuckin ass i wanna beat his ass now just so he doesnt rob anybody else people like that gotta be put in their place i promise you after you kick his and your back at your house chillin wit your boys smokin a j and laughin about that pussy youll feel like a king

15. same shit happened to me, only difference is, i have no idea who it was or what they looked like, i was incredibly high... im still angry it happened like a month ago...goddamn it FUCK LOUISIANA COURTS!

16. Yeah i know man, but i mean, i dont know if i could actully take him, i mean, im not a small guy, i played foot ball for 7 years as full back and middle line backer, its just this guy has connections, so i am afraid if i throw a punch, it means no more weed for me, or im going to have about 20 guys after me.

17. Try to give him a scare or something first, tell him to go somewhere then surround him with like 10 of your friends, give him a deadline and make sure he knows he'll get what's coming if he doesn't give back what's yours.

18. did i say its the old ipod nano 2 g lol

19. i like the stealing his shit idea, idk the whole situation, but if you are in college wait till he and everyone he lives with is in class or at a party then get some latex gloves and go get some shit worth stealing... then go with 3 day ebay auctions and get rid of the shit. Keep it in your trunk in shipping boxes and buy yourself a new 80 gig video.

break the fuckin door down if you gotta, then hes gotta pay for that too... or a window or something. Leave the ipod and make sure you only get his shit... maybe fuck with some food in the fridge or something too, wipe the toothbrushes on your asshole or balls or something to fuck him over. Just make sure NOBODY else knows about it! Friends are friends, but nobodys gotta know.

Id also try to get the ipod back after, have someone ask him if he wants to sell it or trade it for some weed or something.

20. i like your idea, but im not that type of guy, i guess, i mean, i have beaten the fucking shit outa a guy untill he was just lying in his own blood, but, i dont know when they are gone, maybe if i dont get it back i should just trash the fucking shit outa his house in a month and fuck up everything on the outside, like hucking bricks on his car and shit.