Stolen ipod, you can all relate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SublimeFTW420, Jun 17, 2011.

1. So...damn i lost my iPod, but strange thing is I dont care. One it wasnt an iPhone so no plan to cancel or anything and two, no Itunes and credit card problems. Its whatever man, thats just an object, you know, i am just glad that the Bruins won, haha I've never felt happier, I guess the less nice things you have the better your onlook on life is. Technology is just another brick in the wall.

tl;dr: Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, to be honest.

2. I lost my wallet last Friday, think it got stolen at the bus terminal

I wish Visa put tracking devices into their new chip credit cards so that I could track down whoever has it and has not returned it and beat them with a blunt object.
    They probably do and just aren't telling me :mad:

3. Once, I lost my Iphone that I got for my birthday. I later found out that my best friend at the time had sold it to one of her junkie buddies.

4. some asshole stole my iPod nano when I first got it back in 2007. I was pissed. but I got a new one on my birthday, ha.

5. Thats shitty man, but with my luck, and all the positive shit I've been doing, it feels like I'll get my iPod or a iPod soon, idk about you but if you believe in karma and spiritually and shit, you do become a new man

6. Couple years ago I needed bud so my dealer comes to my house and comes inside. I buy the greens and offer to smoke him up with my (then) new three footer. We pack a fat bowl and have a good sesh in the bathroom. He leaves and I only noticed later that night that two ipods were missing from my room. That pumpkin ass motherfucker took my brand new classic and the old one I had, which was my favourite. :mad:

7. Wow, that sucks ya lost your iPod..
    But glad I seen this thread, because the funny thing is, I found one.. LMFAO

No, really, a few months ago I got home and there was a package on my doorstep, so grabbed it, come inside, and then opened it up wondering what the hell did wife buy now, and it was a new iPod.. :mad: :mad:

I thought WTF (blowing my hard earned cash like that), tossed it on the table, went down stairs to tend my garden and cool off.. Well later the wife got home, come down stairs and started bitching at me for buying a new iPod... :eek:

So we go and look at the box and the stoner UPS dude delivered it to the wrong address, the address he should have delivered it to was West Main St., not East Main St., all the way across town...

So I tossed it in the hall closet figuring he will be back, and forgot ALL about it (like almost 5 months ago), until I see this thread... Yep, it's still there in the hall closet....

Sweet... :yay:
    Now how do I put music on this dam thing... :laughing:

8. A week or so ago someone took my stereo. They didn't break a window, or do anything besides take it and throw some shit around. The stereo wasn't that good, but still. I now have to drive around musicless. My guess is they opened the slider window, and just kinda ripped it out. Worst part is I went to buy a new one online because it was only 65 bucks, and my card won't let me do online purchases. Just might have to drop 100 on a less then nice one... At least I didn't buy that subwoofer I wanted. :smoke:

9. How large of an iPod is it? You might be able to get some bud money out of it, or put it to even better use. :hello:

10. OP is a badass. Way to look at the good side of things.

11. I never got one stolen, but I did lose one on a carnival UFO ride. I was soooo pissed.

12. rep for staying positive.
    I remember when my first ipod got stolen from my locker
    No matter, life goes on :smoke:

13. Worse case scenario you can still get an ipod huffle for max £30 as a replacement.

Yea i said huffle, you know, like.....Everyday im huff-a-ling!

14. It's a 32gb iPod touch screen...

and I have NO fucking clue how to use this dam thing!! LOL

15. My friend stole about 5 iPods at school and never got caught. Funny thing is he recently got busted by the cops for weed. Karma's a bitch!

16. Yeah man, im really into this whole "shit happens for a reason theory" I love philosophy. And thanks for the rep.:hello:

17. I think of life as a bong hit that was too big. It seems like your current cough is so bad, but the pain will be gone soon. and there will be other bong hits that will burn like a bitch, but afterwards you'll always laugh about the toke, and joke about how messed up you were afterwards.

18. Interesting anecdote Mr Hendrix :)

19. Getting your iPod stolen fucking sucks. About two years back I had my iPod and phone stolen in the same night. I was so fucking pissed, and my mom had a fucking fit. It was my fault though, I left my bag in a stupid ass spot. So until a few months ago I was using my iPod nano and I had a water bottle in my bag and the stupid condensation broke my fucking iPod. Now I have to carry my computer around.

20. lifes just a joke and we're all tryna find the punch line