Stolen Grinder ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sanities, Jan 2, 2013.

1. So I'm at my house, just minding my own buisness until my brother calls me,

"Dude you or one of your friends stole Eric's grinder, he put it in the Lincoln (a car that doesn't run that's at my grandfathers house) and its gone. If we can't find it your gonna have to owe him money" and assumes its me or one of my friends has it

Wtf? I dont have it or know anybody that does have it, so why should I be responsible for any of this? It was his own fault leaving property at someone else's house for longer then a few days, but still it's probably hidden under somewhere in the Lincoln but their too high to find out where prolly.

What should I do? Or tell them, because I'm not paying shit for something that he lost on his own time that I didn't even know about

2. That really grinds my gears. Grab a sharp stone and kief it close by.

3. I own a sharpstone, but he lost a 3 chamber gas station grinder that costs $10, he's going to tell me he paid over $10 but that doesn't change the fact I'm not paying him for losing his own grinder

Attached Files:

4. #4 420neverforget, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    I'm just pollen your leg. Weedefinitely need to do something about this. Get on the grind. Herbetter yet, just tell him it's a mishake. Might as well get him a new one from the store if it's oPun.

Any other ideas, blades? This is a joint effort.

5. Tell him to shove it. You didn't lose the grinder, nor did you have anything to do with stealing it. I hope. Why is he holding you responsible for his dumb mistake? What a dick. hah.

6. Ingenious post, well done.

7. That's what I'm trying to tell him, me or none of my friends need it when we have our own

8. #8 Bunny Wailer, Jan 2, 2013
    tell them what you told us:

Wtf? I dont have it or know anybody that does have it, so why should I be responsible for any of this? It was his own fault leaving property at someone else's house for longer then a few days, but still it's probably hidden under somewhere in the Lincoln

also mention why would you take a gas station grinder when you have a sharpstone

9. In all seriousness, stand up for yourself. If he makes any threats, I'd say depending on your size/confidence, just rush him and give this many fucks:

Though I despise violence, your brother sounds like he needs a good whoopin'.

10. I don't really care much about the situation, idgaf about his grinder, it's just something that makes me feel like "why would he assume it was me?". Plus I hate throwing money away at others expenses, even if it is $10

11. [quote name='"420neverforget"']I'm just pollen your leg. Weedefinitely need to do something about this. Get on the grind. Herbetter yet, just tell him it's a mishake. Might as well get him a new one from the store if it's oPun.

Any other ideas, blades? This is a joint effort.[/quote]

Really......12 year obsessed with weed and weed related terms right here....

12. your cool.^

13. but op just beat his ass if anything happens, it's not your fucking fault he's a dumbass.

14. He hasn't said anything to me after the call so I'm guessing the situation has cooled down, and nobody cares enough to spark it back up

15. [quote name='"Wizards"']your cool.^[/quote]

Not trying to be, just hate ppl who go overboard with shit. Like the kid who has smoked once in his life and then starts listening to reggae and wears all Rasta and acts like he's a total stoner....that's the kind of kid I quoted.

16. #16 420neverforget, Jan 2, 2013
    Are you fucking with me bro? They're puns.

I made a fucking joke, therefore I 'wear rasta'?

[​IMG]