Stolen glass... or lost? o_O

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by THCeeds, Jul 20, 2006.

1. ok so i used to have this real exensive nice glass roler and i used it to smoke everything all tha time and i have a very close freind and when ever i would go over to his house i would smoke with his 18 yr old brother also... and so we became freinds and weve been cool n everything then i left my glass over there and went on a trip for a week and came back and he tells me over tha computer that he left it at his freinds and that i can easly just make a pipe... and i told him i dont wanna have to make a pipe i want my glass and he later like a week later tells me now just now he told me that it got lost in his freinds basment....

what do i do? i cant like yell at him cuz what if it realy did get lost?... but i got this strong urge he stole it... but its hard to picture him doing it

but we dont realy talk that much anymore like we used to wehn we were close freinds so i guess things can change...

what should i do?

:confused::(

2. well this is what i would do u tell him to pay u the money back for the roller or there will be a problem or tell him to get it back.....he shouldnt of been using it without your permission in the first place it was ur glass .....from the sounds of it he stole it since u guys arent close anymore when he saw the pipe he was probably like fuck it were not close friends any ways so he took it............ well u tell your friend that u should never smoke out of someones glass without asking first nevermind taking it somewhere ....if he dosent give u the money fuckin beat his ass........but be careful cause it is partialy your fault for leaving it there..................i would be so ticked if i were u

3. *sigh* and everything you said is much easiter said than done *sparks a bowl from a lame can pipe*

*sigh*

4. Ouch... I hate when it comes down to that :p
    But really, that's fucked up of him. Either forget about it and keep your friend or call him out for a piece. Either way, just buy a little metal pipe for 11 dollars till you find a nice glass one you like.

5. Thats tha thing.... im real poor.. aint got money around here... even a 11 doller pipe is alot for me... ohhh boy :(

without weed i would be one stressed fucker :smoking:

6. damn man i know how you feel my like best friend spent the night at my house we smoked like a 20 sac and drank some grey goose so the next morning he was like im sick i need to go home so i was like ok so later that day i went to play my ps2 and it was gone so i was damn i know he didnt steal cause his bag was to small so i went to smoke a bowl to calm down and my bong was gone that my brother gave me so i went off on his ass but i didnt do any good cause i couldnt prove it but were no longer friends but if needed it that bad fuck it let him have it just a valuble lesson trust nobody

7. if your "poor" enough for 11 to be a lot, how the fuck do you afford weed man?

no matter dude, make your own pipes and bongs! its awesome fun, and it feels good to smoke out of something you made yourself. othen than that, yeah, that story sounds like bullshit... hate to say it but it looks like your pipe got ganked

8. Try to like go to his house and then look around

9. Tell him you know he took it becuase someone told you(dont say any names or anything) and just say if he gives it back you will smoke him up.

10. ^^ that could lead to disaster

11. ^^^^^ that works so damn good! they get all defensive and shit then u kno they stole iot hhaa! then say yea jsut give it back dude im over it let just smoke then when he gives it back cold cock his ass rite in the face and say now lets smoke bitch! :hello:

12. ^^ what...... if he rly didnt steal it tho and then he knows your a dick cause he has basicly no reason of acusing him of stealing his glass (sry if thats hard to understand im a lil blazed)

13. i hate cunts that steel from poor ppl and know it

14. that sucks.

i have suspicions that my "friend" stole my 250$. i caught him stealing my camera and he told me he just wanted to show me how easy it was to and was gonna give it back.
    Bullshit.

15. ask him since it was your glass and he used it without your permission (you left it over there cuz you went on a trip as i understood) if he could compensate you $15 or $20 for the pipe (or however much it was) and go to a headshop and pick up a nice new piece