***STOLEN*** Casto creature rig

Discussion in 'General' started by GRABADABAGOO, Mar 19, 2013.

1. #1 GRABADABAGOO, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
    This rig was lost/stolen recently. It was shipped from Casto, and never made it to it's rightful owner.

Someone has this piece, I don't believe it to be lost in the post office. Could possibly be in the 559 area, Fresno CA. It is one of a kind, you will not see another like it. So if you see something like this, please do not hesitate to contact us. If it was a mess up in shipping and accidentally came to your address, it is not yours. Please return it and no questions will be asked. It can even be dropped off if need be.

If seen, or you may possibly have information leading to the recovery of this piece; please contact myself, or Casto. There will be a reward for the information leading to the recovery of this piece.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. bump please keep a look out!

3. Next time you mail something like this put a little tag on it that says "not for smoking use contains traces of anthrax" or something like that.

4. I'm in the 559, promise I won't blink

5. ya'll got shit luck

6. 2nd time....

7. Is this the same artist that got jacked at some show?

8. haha guys I am only helping in the recovery of these pieces. I am very active in the glass community, so I am only doing my part to help recover these pieces. lol @ the smart ass comments making it seem like I let 2 pieces get stolen.

No I did not ship this piece out. Nor was I the buyer.

And the Salt piece had no relation to me either.

I'm not trying to seek a reward on either if I do help find it. I just want to get the art back to the rightful owner. Nothing wrong with doing something for someone out of the goodness of your heart.

9. This one was marked delivered...but the owner never received it. Meaning it was either delivered to wrong address, or someone swiped it off this dude's porch.

Either of which the person is keeping it under locked doors and not saying a word.

10. hey i got that in the mail the other day. i ordered a lawn mower for my son and this came instead....my wife put it outside to scare away the kids
    thanks