stole my paychecks

Discussion in 'General' started by 010010ryan, Jan 17, 2013.

1. sooo im supposed to do pti for an arrest i had a few weeks ago, but recently allll the paychecks i was saving for the pti were stolen. so now i have... well, lets see.... 1, 2, 3,4 oh no wait thats just a peice of paper.... 4, 5 $ to my name. i cant afford the fuckin payment of 100 to start, nor can i pay the 20 for the drug screen, nor can i pay for the classes and shit.
    FUCK MY LIFE. i know people arnt thinking about this sort of thing when they steal your shit but i mean come on.... now i get to go to jail and you get a few paychecks you cant cash, happy? you lowly piece of shit i hope you rot.

2. Alert your employer they can cancel them, you have to go to a bank anyway to cash those in and last time I checked they have cameras.

Homie that took your checks is going to be fucked.

3. Learn to be more responsible and you won't have these problems.

4. Got to get that direct deposit

5. just did that today, problem is it could have happened a week ago when we had suspicion of a break in but no evidence

how so?

fuckin learned my lesson

6. why on earth didn't you just deposit your check immediately? get a bank account, set up direct deposit, and get your ass in gear. let your po know about what happened, pray he is sympathetic, and work your butt off to get done what you need to get done.

7. The first job I had, my first paycheck got stolen. Had no idea what happened, my employer didn't know what happened to the check (everyone else had gotten their checks so it was kind of a moment out of that board game Clue). The employees all just grabbed their own checks out of the pile of 6 or so envelopes w/ checks in them and signed a piece of paper saying they received their check that week. He paid me cash out of the till and I went on my merry way.

A couple days later I get a pissed off call from my new boss saying get to the store right now. I say okay and go. He demands the money he paid me out of the register and says my check cleared. I go BS I never got the paycheck. So I tell him to call the bank and have them call the place it was deposited to have them fax a copy of the check over.

An employee had a fit and quit when I was in my second week. They went to get their paycheck and grabbed mine, too. They had a friend at the bank who deposited it and the idiot signed my name with their own handwriting instead of at least getting someone else. The teller was on record as depositing the check fraudulently and the boss made an official police statement saying it was the handwriting of so-and-so former employee and gave them forms where she'd signed shit at the store for comparison.

I think the teller and the girl both went to jail over it. It was just a $200 check from a shitty mall job, too.

But, yeah, call your employer and tell them to cancel & reissue the checks, say they were stolen. And get on dat direct deposit.