Stole my GF's cavy

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Silent Kite, Nov 27, 2012.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrFWidWje0Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Fat Guinea Pig[/ame]

This is an old video I recorded on my iPad. So my girlfriend got a guinea pig, but she says I stole him from her. He gets excited and wheeks when I walk in the room, and only purrs when I pet him. I've been bringing him home sliced apples from work, this morning he heard me unlocking the door and starting making noise before I even got in. I didn't even want him but it's nice to be welcomed home lol.

2. Uh, okay. o_O

Im confused, do you mean you stole her as in it likes you better than her, or you're like an animal klepto?

3. #3 RealCaveman, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    obvi he likes you. keep em

im drunk

hamsters are
    cool

edit. also guini peegs

also btw i thought you stole your gf's caddy and got in some shit.

4. Guinea pigs only 'wheek' when they're expecting food.

The purring is a nice sentiment though.

My credibility?

ForumRunner_20121204_044104.png

My own guinea pig who loves her chin to be scratched :smoke:

5. gunie pigs are the shit :D I've had a hamster but they just arent as interactive.

6. She's cute. :)

Yeah he expects apples every time I come home from work now. He starts popcorning and wheeking like crazy and wakes my GF up lol.

I'd like to get him a bigger cage, that one gets dirty so fast and he hardly exercises.

7. My sister had this awesome hamster named Mrs. Lecter. (I renamed her after a rather terrible incident where she killed another hamster. :() I've had a few hamsters, but none were as tame or interesting as she was. I loved feeding her stuff to see how much she could fit in her cheeks lol

8. hey dude you should get a small breed of rabit to keep your gunie some company, they make great bunk buddies

9. I've heard that before. I probably would but he doesn't have much room as it is. I'll brainstorm and figure out a better place to house him, he could use a better cage anyway.