Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stock Pile:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skalskilaw, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Hey there blades, I recently bought a q. And I just picked up another 8th. I'm saving my weed for a big smoke sesh I'm having with my cousin and his friend. We are huge Pink Floyd fans and are going to blaze the day the new album is released and we are going to listen to it all day.

So my question is; Do you ever stick pile copious amounts of weed for special occasions? If so what?

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

2. I like to stockpile for a 420 event. or a 420 party.

3. Very nice. I haven't had the opportunity to go to a 4/20 party yet. But perhaps this year lol

4. i stockpile weed, not for any particular reason other than i know i may asomeday hit a dry period and im gonna need back up weed when that time comes :bongin:

5. That's a good idea, I don't have a reliable income. I should put away .5-1g every eighth i get, so when I'm running low I'm set

• Like Like x 1
  6. I try to stock up for holidays like Halloween and New Years. I should start saving for dry periods which happened quite frequently here.

7. I always say I'm gonna take a nug out of every pickup and save it for a rainy day but I don't :/

• Like Like x 1
  8. I subsequently fail to save any bud no matter how large of an amount I purchase. I smoke till there's none to smoke. Also have a bad habit of giving weed away when trying to t break. I'm a idiot.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm doing really well. I've only smoked two bowls so far. This weekend will be hard, but I know if I wait I can get stoned and listen to the album. I can't wait till Monday!!