Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

STML again

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, May 14, 2002.

1. I had another post i wanted to share with all of the gang. Because of STML i can't remember what it is.

I'll be a dad three times over come friday at 1:00 pm CST.

The little girl that i hope to see,
    will show herself if it is to be.

The little face,hands and feet,
    A sweet little princess i hope to meet.

One pure heart
    it's going to be,
    This little girl
    looking at me.

The world i give for this child so sweet,
    All i need is to hear the heart beat.

I'll be true to this baby,
    by my side.
    I'll be her daddy
    till she be a bride.

Then hell will break loose,
    if shes not treated right,
    The husband she marries,
    will loose the fight.

2. Congrats 3 time DAD....

Gotta love little girls....I have 3 daughters man.....yikes...lol...am I ever going to pay for my younger years....

[​IMG]

3. A friend of mine has a scanner and i'll post pics Frday night or Sat morning.
    I have been celebrating all week. Now i have to clean my ass up for a day or two.

NdicaBud Three girls heh? My mom has always said "you pay for your raising when you raise your own". I believe it!

Have a great day all!

4. Good Luck, I hope she looks like Ashley Judd and not Hank Williams Jr..

I saw jr's half sister Jett Williams the other night her in town at a restaurant, all I can say is thank god for make-up.

5. Your once, twice, three times a WINNER!!! :hello: :hello: :hello:

NdicaBud,living with three ladies do you EVER win an arguement???? LOL :smoking:

Bud Head, that is a fine poem you posted!!! Ya can almost sing it, to"country boy can survive", just insert "Country Dad has his Pride" @ right places!

6. I'm just worried,,that I'll need a place to stay hidden,,,3 weeks out of the month,runnin from the threefold PMS....lol

I think I'll be spending more time in the garden when that time comes.....lol

NdicaBud Three girls heh? My mom has always said "you pay for your raising when you raise your own". I believe it!

And she would be soooo correct...Bud Head

NdicaBud,living with three ladies do you EVER win an arguement???? LOL

That's the one thing I still can do...lol...I may not win exactly,,but I sure end them...lol

[​IMG]

7. With girls you have to be prepared to walk. You can't win, but you can walk out. lol

8. It's only wed for me mr critter!!!!!!!

Right now it is 10:00 pm Wed night.

You are a little early!!!!!!!!