STL ppl need HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by ILpurp, Jul 31, 2010.

1. So here's my question, im going to stil in October i was just wondering how the night life is out there? is there any strip clubs anyone can recommend while out there. bars,etc..:smoke:

2. iF you're looking for strip clubs, hit up East St. Louis. It's the fucking hood, but that's where the clubs are at. So don't get lost..

As far as bars, The Landing downtown has some good bars. Plus its just across a bridge from the strip clubs.

Close proximity :D

3. Go up in the arch and make sure your high. The elevator ride up there is like an hour long, when you finally make it your up in a little room with a bunch of fat people leaning on the glass walls. It's pretty epic with a friend or two.

I'm not sure about clubs there, for some good parties hit up Beale street in west Memphis. Shit goes crazy down there sometimes. Make it a plan to go on a party weekend or when they have a good outdoor concert.

Alot of huge dealers are in STL too, get the right hook ups and you'll find some cheap high grade.

4. #4 Serotonin, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    Washington Park is where your strip clubs are. It's the ghetto and somewhat racist area so if you're white, be careful. Downtown has a bunch of bars and clubs. Some decent dank comes through the area too. If you ever need anything else, well I'm sure the city has it for you. By the way STL has a nice public transit system run by Metro. Trains and buses run pretty often, the guards are kind of ass holes though, especially if you don't have a boarding pass. So pretty much you can come get fucked up, go to a strip club, and make it back to your hotel without the risk of a DUI :smoking:

Edit: Cops on the Illinois side of STL metropolitan area are ass holes and will most often try to bust you for shit. The area is in a bad opiate epidemic so don't be surprised about K9 units and cops being overly zealous to get you with something. They're just trying to cut down on the crime.

5. HE is absolutly right about the cops on the other side of the river, i live there (here lol) and they will do anything they can to get you in trouble. But STl is fun just vstay away from east stl unless your going to the strip clubs and you should be alrite

6. Oh and stay away from the club Crystal Palace (I can post its name right?) It's rather disgusting. HOME nightclub is supposed to be a nice place if you're 21+ and there's a restaurant/bar in Alton that is famous for cheap burgers (21+ as well) If you happen to enjoy street racing, Hall Street in STL has some going on usually. Just watch yourself so you don't get jumped mainly. I'm from the IL side of STL so any other questions just PM me or google is your friend :D