Stix Bong Perculator (w/ice catcher) and Sprial Perc/Attachment

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by greatdayne, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Wasnt sure what to call the attachment from stem to bowl.. best bong ive ever hit tho.. can milk it hard then clear it in under a second.. The pink guy is pretty trippy to watch the smoke spiral around into the bong..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful piece. Wheres the milk? Wanna see that thing lit up. =)

3. vid or it didnt happen!:smoke:

i woudl consider it a pre-cooler.

4. cha cha cha cha cha iiiinnnnaaa glass. i had one of those for my first pieices sooo much drag and rediculously fragile. dont tell me you paid more than 80 bucks

5. Looks pretty sweet!

I also have a Stix bong, but it's got a broken perc :(

6. its a matter of buying the tube cuz you like it. not cuz what its made of. at least in my opinion.
    my gfr has a VIP tube with spiral percs. you can only find it from china. so what? DOES WORK! lol

7. im just sayin he should save for longer and got atleast a gear or something. spiral percs arnt made my common sensed blowers for obvious reasons.

8. true. whats a gear?
    op, have you brought the p/c under flourescent light? it might look blue. try it :)!

9. totally digging that bong man.

10. #10 GrandaddyPurps, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    So do you just like to go into other peoples thread and make them feel bad?

Was somebody mean to you at school today so you gotta be a douche over the internets.

I'm not surprised you have neg rep and with your attitude you wont be here much longer either. :wave:

11. I'm officially betting my full life savings, a total sum of about $7500, against OP, that he canNOT clear it in under a second after milking it hard.

prove me wrong, op :)

12. i more less clarified it up in the second post, im not a hater. i personaly just dont like china glass as it does nothing good for the economy/ bong market. and i can show you why i got the neg rep if your heart desires. but now that i re read that it was a tad bit harsh haha

13. I could care less how you got the other neg reps.

I mean dude I dont buy china glass either, but there is no need to go into another members thread with the sole purpose of talking down about his new bong.

Besides being a tad bit harsh... it was just rude. What if I came into your thread where you just posted a new piece and talked about how bad it was?

Just respect the mans purchase and if you dont like it dont say shit. Didnt your mom ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

EDIT: at-least you do admit to it being harsh. a step in the right direction.

14. check em out theres alot on rollies.com there make alot of stuff and it works real well, they products are realy geared towards what we most stoners want, they do big downstems that come keck cliped, they have percs both dome and tree that have more draw area than the downstem so theres barely any drag. the also got those intergrated downstems or what ever so the slide doesnt stick out 3 feet so tis alot stronger and there peices are 5mm so there alot tougher than chinese bongs. and i know for sure alot of shops in canada can for sure order in gear. i got my ash catcher by them for 40 bucks its awsome to

15. its a canadian bong company (lots of glass heads in the states call it chinese proto)
    but it come in 3mm to 7mm thick and isnt compaired to a roor or anything like that but its a little better then pure.

16. Legit bong man, have fun.

17. we all wake up on the wrong side of the bed one day man, im just saying i did infact on the almost identical bong and the drift i was trying to give was to pawn her off real quick because mine broke when the downstem got pulled out from lifting the bowl:(

18. nice piece man

19. @OP:
    learn from other mistakes, like they teach in social studies/history classes.
    GET A KeckClip =)

20. i got one for my new bong, haha:p