Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stinky Blue Cheese Nug [Pic]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potencies, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Saw a thread someone posted with a picute of their dank and thought I would put up this Blue Cheese I had last week. It literally smelled like stinky feet and toejam, and cheese of course :smoke: It was great:D

[​IMG]

2. Nice looking nug broski

3. Looks nice and frosty

...would probably be noticed more in the stash jar section place though

4. Looking Great my friend, you enjoy that!!!! :)

5. I would love to enjoy it, but I had this last week and I only had 2.5 g's :(

6. I swear you just posted this a few days ago. Looks dank tho

7. I know man, sorry bout that. I just didn't get many comments on it so I re uploaded :p

8. bump it upppp

9. Niiiiice!

10. the eye in your picture is exactly what happens to me :( i never have eye drops either, only after smoking atleast like a few bowls though

11. You've reposted this same topic 3 times man. Move on lol

12. it smelled like this little guy?

Attached Files:

13. This. I've seen this like eight times lol

14. WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks pretty nice though :D

15. Nice nug again... Still enjoy looking at that bloodshot eye. Mine looked like that once

16. That may be the coolest sig I have ever seen.....you think you can tell me where you got it!? I won't steal it I promise :cool: but I would like to have that picture as a wallpaper or something

17. I think someone drew it on this forum. Im not sure who did it though. I do agree though it looks wicked lol.

18. i feel like i saw this same picture in another thread

19. tha weed is pretty man, but you description made me gag. No offense i hate cheese strains with a passion, i like the high but the smell turns me off. I like only a few kinds of real cheese maybe its because of that.