Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stingy Tokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burtontoker, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me, Fool me a third time RUN BITCH!

2. If it were my friends at the party, he woulda gotten punched. End of story. Straight disrespect. But. It's cool,next time someone asks u if they can smoke in ur house say.." got enough to share" if not tell em no. Don't mind the violence.

3. [quote name='"dank509"']If it were my friends at the party, he woulda gotten punched. End of story. Straight disrespect. But. It's cool,next time someone asks u if they can smoke in ur house say.." got enough to share" if not tell em no. Don't mind the violence.[/quote]

Hell yea shit don't fly no where . No where

4. Dude I'm one stingy fuck. I smokes blunts to my face at parties and if I get passed a j or blunt I smoke it to my dome

5. one day i was chillin with 4-5 of my friend and were about to roll a blunt so we ask the only kid in the group with no weed to buy the wrap. said no, argued for a while then said fuck it ill pay for it. Then i realize im like a quarter short and i ask the one kid from before and he saids no again. like wtf man its a quarter. it all worked out cus he got to watch us blaze a fat blunt in the end.

6. i dont think what u mean can properly be called stinginess. its more an unwillingness to get someone back. i feel like ive told this story 100x, but i know one guy in particular who is a fucking asshole like that. he's smoked a shitload of me and my friends bud.

but whenever he gets a sack, he always has an excuse why he wont share. "i need it to go to sleep" "im only gona be able to afford 1 gram this whole month" "oh yeah i figured we'd just match". the only reason why he ever got me back at all was because i declined to let him come with me to my dealer, and he doesnt know one. i was like "alright well look i was real good about spotting for u a shitload of times, i think its time u got me back" and i would then propose we smoke some of his bud right after we met my dealer.

he had to go along with it, but he would always be a dick about it. "oh hey so u wana pack a bowl?" "i thought u were smoking me out" "well yeah i am but just so we have more to smoke you know..." "well dude all the times i smoked u out u didnt put any in, so i think im good, saving my bud you know". it pissed him off because we would be on our way back from my dealer and id be holding a fresh eighth or quarter, and we'd be smoking from his gram. every time he was a dick about bud i would buy a bigger bag the next time and not share. but still, he should have smoked me up just for getting him better deals than anyone in my town has, as well as danker shit.

it really pissed me off how stingy he would be, to one of my friends he was like: friend: "dam, we smoked a whole dime bag, dude u gotta bring bud next time we chill" him: "you asshole, you know i dont have any money for bud, stop rubbing it in" and its like, wtf, he just smoked u out and youre bitching cuz he asked if u would get him back?

he also has this annoying habit of taking a blunt roach and smoking it down tothe finger, then pulling any of the weed out, and giving it to people as a "present". "hey man i got u a present, its a sweet ass roach, got a little squished though" *i pull the paper off the roach.* "dude this has no bud at all... wtf dick move". he would also pull what he calls a "light spliff, just a little tobacco". its where he gets a blunt and rolls it with .5g of tobacco and .1 of weed, and then "smokes you out" on half of it before saying hes good and is gona save it for another time. he then asks to be smoked out on a blunt in return, or claims he has returned the favor of being smoked out on a blunt with bud in it (no one has fallen for this that i know of).

currently, he moved about an hour by train away. i visited him twice, both times cuz he said he had bud and would share. the first time he said "oh i meant i payed for it, its not getting delivered til tommorow". the second time he said "oh i had to leave my quarter with my cousin, i got a shitload of kief though" then when we opened his grinder he said "dam, my cousin must have smoked it all, what a whore". so he said we could go pick up some sour d. so he led me on a winding trail by foot for over 2 miles, saying he knew a guy's house who sells $10/g sour diesel. eventually he saw an empty mini apartment house and said "oh yeah its here". then he said "but in dis hood, u dont knock on people's doors, so if he aint outside we're leaving" and of course no one was outside, after all who would go outside when u dont even have a porch. so he was like "oh sorry dude too bad, we'll have to do it another time". i know one thing for a fact: im not spending 2 dollars on a train ticket again until i know for a fact that he has bud. what an asshole.

to clarify, the reason me and others didnt just stop chilling with him is because we wanted to salvage whatever smoke we could from him, as we'd all shared a good amount with this dude.

7. [quote name='"2FootBong"']i dont think what u mean can properly be called stinginess. its more an unwillingness to get someone back. i feel like ive told this story 100x, but i know one guy in particular who is a fucking asshole like that. he's smoked a shitload of me and my friends bud.

but whenever he gets a sack, he always has an excuse why he wont share. "i need it to go to sleep" "im only gona be able to afford 1 gram this whole month" "oh yeah i figured we'd just match". the only reason why he ever got me back at all was because i declined to let him come with me to my dealer, and he doesnt know one. i was like "alright well look i was real good about spotting for u a shitload of times, i think its time u got me back" and i would then propose we smoke some of his bud right after we met my dealer.

he had to go along with it, but he would always be a dick about it. "oh hey so u wana pack a bowl?" "i thought u were smoking me out" "well yeah i am but just so we have more to smoke you know..." "well dude all the times i smoked u out u didnt put any in, so i think im good, saving my bud you know". it pissed him off because we would be on our way back from my dealer and id be holding a fresh eighth or quarter, and we'd be smoking from his gram. every time he was a dick about bud i would buy a bigger bag the next time and not share. but still, he should have smoked me up just for getting him better deals than anyone in my town has, as well as danker shit.

it really pissed me off how stingy he would be, to one of my friends he was like: friend: "dam, we smoked a whole dime bag, dude u gotta bring bud next time we chill" him: "you asshole, you know i dont have any money for bud, stop rubbing it in" and its like, wtf, he just smoked u out and youre bitching cuz he asked if u would get him back?

he also has this annoying habit of taking a blunt roach and smoking it down tothe finger, then pulling any of the weed out, and giving it to people as a "present". "hey man i got u a present, its a sweet ass roach, got a little squished though" *i pull the paper off the roach.* "dude this has no bud at all... wtf dick move". he would also pull what he calls a "light spliff, just a little tobacco". its where he gets a blunt and rolls it with .5g of tobacco and .1 of weed, and then "smokes you out" on half of it before saying hes good and is gona save it for another time. he then asks to be smoked out on a blunt in return, or claims he has returned the favor of being smoked out on a blunt with bud in it (no one has fallen for this that i know of).

currently, he moved about an hour by train away. i visited him twice, both times cuz he said he had bud and would share. the first time he said "oh i meant i payed for it, its not getting delivered til tommorow". the second time he said "oh i had to leave my quarter with my cousin, i got a shitload of kief though" then when we opened his grinder he said "dam, my cousin must have smoked it all, what a whore". so he said we could go pick up some sour d. so he led me on a winding trail by foot for over 2 miles, saying he knew a guy's house who sells $10/g sour diesel. eventually he saw an empty mini apartment house and said "oh yeah its here". then he said "but in dis hood, u dont knock on people's doors, so if he aint outside we're leaving" and of course no one was outside, after all who would go outside when u dont even have a porch. so he was like "oh sorry dude too bad, we'll have to do it another time". i know one thing for a fact: im not spending 2 dollars on a train ticket again until i know for a fact that he has bud. what an asshole.

to clarify, the reason me and others didnt just stop chilling with him is because we wanted to salvage whatever smoke we could from him, as we'd all shared a good amount with this dude.[/quote]

And your from ny. I'm guessing since sour d and train rides sounds like my life and calling cousins whores sounds like an nyc type a broke kid

8. Feeners could deserve their own thread, man I've got plenty of stories about people feening for weed bad, I know what you mean. Some people will do whatever to just take a few hits, they get all nervous and just stare at the fucking bowl and twitch out, saying shit like "come on hit that already," it's like a hungry dog or some shit. I try to avoid those kind of people and can spot them pretty easily.

@2footbong, that kid is stingy, I'd classify him as stingy and retarded. What it seems like he's trying to do is be accepted, or maybe get you guys to like him. I've met smokers who have done stuff like that, say "oh yeah I got some bud at my house," then you go over there and the persons like "oh I forgot I already smoked some I don't have enough for everyone," its just straight up retarded. You gave some perfect examples of those people who are more socially retarded than stingy. I like how you brought up how he got smoked out, and then when he was simply asked to pitch in or smoke you guys out next time, he gets offended. What the fuck? You just got smoked out for free and you're saying how you can't smoke them out? If he doesn't have money he can just be like "yeah I definitely will when I get some cash, thanks for smoking me out." Its like you ask them to smoke, or if they can get some, and then they say they can, but when you show up to smoke or pick some up, they made an excuse. Exactly like how he walked with you for a while to some guys house who had "sour diesel for $10 a gram," and then no one is even there. Who does that shit? Anyway, I know what you mean..

9. I know a few stingy people, so first off I'm usually the guy with the weed in my group of friends and I don't mind sharing because who doesn't mind company and like all you other lovely blades its nice to give and share the herb and be considerate. There was one day though where my three buddies and I smoked in the afternoon and I packed the whole session. Later that evening, I got a call from my buddies asking to come sesh with them so I was like "oh yeah sure" and since I packed earlier that day I left my bud at home thinking since they asked me it would be them getting me back. So I headed on over and entered amidst the session, I guess they started without me. I sat down not really caring about missing the first bowl or two but what really got me angry was since it was their weed they packed two bowls and passed it between the three of them like I wasn't in the room. After I watched them smoke two bowls without even flinching to pass it or even look at me, and like the respectful person I like to be I waited for one of them to notice, but none of them noticed so I got up said peace and walked out. They called me ten minutes later apologizing and saying I should come back over, lets just say we aren't really a group of friends anymore.