Still waiting for christmas order to be completed.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by MRmanOFstyle, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ordered 4 bongs and a downstem dec1st-ish 30% off black friday deal. They where a weed star smell checker, big mama ice pinch, ghetto bitch, black leaf elite and a glycerin 29mm downstem.

It was a busy time and it shipped a couple weeks later. Also my forum account wasn't working for some reason the entire time. The first shipment got lost or something but you need to wait 8 weeks before grass city will send a replacement. Those were a brutal 8 weeks. Whatever now, they didn't loose it but at the time i was pissed (also about my forum account). After 8 weeks they said they would ship it.

Didn't hear anything for 4 weeks after that and asked what was up. A week later still didin't hear anything and i asked for a new guy to help me. He told me my new shipment shipped out a couple weeks back and finally this new guy Rummy fixed my forum account months after i asked if they could.

Then a week later i got my package. It looked small for the size of the big mama. I opened it and it had the smellchecker, the black leaf elite, and the 29mm down stem and a molino mad scientist removable downstem bong? Whhhhaaat? It was cool and all i got this strange tiny-ish bong but i did not expect to get a bong i didn't order. I really do appreciate the molino but i wish i just got my order.

I asked what was up and a couple weeks later Rummy told me that he would look into it. A couple weeks later, asked whats up, and he told me it was a stock issue and i had $69 in credit to work with and asked what i liked. I liked the molino "White Widdow." The molino is $125 but i had 30% off my original order and i think that should carry over plus they had the 4/20 sale when i asked about it.

Here is the break down:
    $125 - 30%(that i had for my christmas order)= $87.50
    $87.50-$69(Credit)= $18.5

I offered to pay the difference. The only problem now is i don't know whats happening. the response time is now 2weeks. It will likely be over 6months from the day paid before this order is complete. All i want is to hear from them after 48 hours like they say on there support website. And may be a little rush on my order.

Thanks

2. Hey, MRman...Support will get you taken care of. I'll jump in and double-check the order part of it. I was just dealing with your forum user name. :) Sorry for the inconvenience, man.

3. and by the way.....she doesnt like to be called he...:laughing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.