Still up

Discussion in 'General' started by RQskater6, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Hmm...gotta love adderall when you dont want to go to bed :), and im blazed off my ass listening to dillinger escape plan and playing pool at 6:18 AM

2. aderall.....what the hell is that..I've heard it said....but I got nothin on it

3. It's a ADD medicine, but if you don't need it it's pretty much like speed if taken right

4. heh i saw dep play at a record store with some friends.. they're crazy onstage man.. especially the guitarists.. but i really don't get their music hahah.. it's so random but i like how they're together and really a band, so precise..

adderall i hear is like ritalin to help people with ADD or ADHD.. it's like meth but not as strong or time-released (or something similar)..

5. "Meth" is meth-amphetamine, which is a type of amphetamine. The "meth" from Meth-amphetamine comes from the chemical name "methyl". The chemical Methamphetamine is composed of an amphetamine molecule with an additional methyl group attached to its nitrogen (amine group). A methyl is one of the simplest atomic groups which can be added to a molecule: it is a single carbon atom with a set of (usually) 3 hydrogens.

Adderall is simply a brand name for a particular mix of different "stereoisomers" (same atoms connecting at the same places, just pointing in different directions in space at one point in the molecule) and salts of amphetamine.

Ritalin (methylphenidate) does contain an amphetamine-like backbone, however it is more complex. The additional structures on this molecule also alter its interaction with the body and the neurons in our brains. Methylphenidate is reported to have less euphoric effects (some people describe it as 'more dull') than methamphetamine, but every individual is unique in their reaction to psychoactives, so no statement is universally true. While similar in backbone structure, amphetamine, methamphetamine, and ritalin are all quite unique drugs, with somewhat similar, but distinct, effects.

thanks to erowid^^

Ritilin and adderall are both time release but if chew the pills or crush them into powder the time release is destroyed giving you all of the chemicals at once

6. Yea i saw an MTV special on that adderall shit, they make it look like its addicting as fuck. Ive never tried i though

7. i love them, i have a prescription for them myself..i remmeber those nights..not feeling tired as all..lol