Still trust the News outlets?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Slick21, Apr 12, 2017.

1. And don`t think that your TV is just slightly corrupt? And maybe even in collusion with it`s messages?

All on the same day.

2. Just leaving this here....... for your perusal.

3. Well, gas prices are on the rise. I really didn't need them to tell me that since I do buy fuel and the AP did report a nationwide rise. It would have been fake and a collusion if they stated gas prices are falling.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well you don`t need me to tell you, That Russia is evil, Assad is evil, and ISIS are getting their next cheque in $$$$$`s
    No. It`s the delivery. Exact. To the point. Scarily though, the SAME words.

Who is delivering this singular message? Answers on a postcard.....

IC you know what I mean. Because you can see through the shit veil. x

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whom else one wonders?

6. About what?

7. And don`t think that your TV is just slightly corrupt? And maybe even in collusion with it`s messages?

Is the internet so much different?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dear rest of the world,
    Let it be known that America currently has it's head up it's ass, and the people are working feverishly to pull it out. We are sorry for the inconvienence.

Sincerley, the USA.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sure I trust the news outlets. I trust them to do what's in their best interest or the interest of whatever agenda they are pushing. They blow some stories way out of proportion to it's importance and ignore stories that show their guys in a bad light. They don't inform, they mislead.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I don't watch or listen to the news whatsoever.

My life doesn't require it....

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. One thing I seem to have noticed about SOME people who complain about the mainstream media .. is that they seem to be victims of the classical, Special Snowflake syndrome.

In fact, attacking the mainstream media has now become mainstream. Does that mean that all of the sudden, the average person has gained 100+ IQ points and are awakened geniuses who have escaped the matrix?

Ehhh... not so quick.. as those same people will still happily sit back and watch Alex Jones and the Young Turk and all that garbage, essentially replacing one form of Junk food with another.

Really no different from people who go around saying: 'Ohhh.. I don't eat at McDonald's anymore!! that's just processed poison that kills the environment and gives people diabetes... i eat at Subway now!'

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I watch MSM while eating my breakfast every morning. It's all biased but entertaining nonetheless.

For the last few months i have been mainly watching NHK News - a Japanese news channel. They have some very odd programming but it's entertaining. I'm very well versed in what the Japanese kids are down with now.

Do i trust any MSM source? No, but it does give you the basics and you just have to dig a little to get to some truth.

13. after how this entire election was handled by all the msm and how trumps presidency has been handled, how the hell can you not question it? We should all question it and push back. news should be about reporting the actual news, not some hack reporters version of the news. The problem is that now all these reporters are giving their opinions on the news and then passing their opinions off as the news as well. One has to look no further than daily headlines between fox and cnn to see an example. We deserve better than that. Most of the MSM is just democrat propeganda machines now, as shown by how they handle our president and the "stories" surrounding him.

I employ a little different strategy. I try to find out as much as I can from any source about a subject. Could be fox, could be cnn, could be alex jones, the truth usually lies somewhere in between the headlines. We have had several discussions on here with people linking stories with their flashy headlines that "backup" their points, but when you read the article it literally says that the headline is not true, or not proven. Thats a great example of the media bias that is happening.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. We should absolutely question the media. But for the right reasons. Some people do it ironically as a result of herd mentality.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. And that herd mentality plays right into the Russian/Alex Jones/ Briebert/ etc. desires. Keep them confused and untrusting.
    The World is so simple, yet we (humans) make it so convoluted.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. you know its funny how much dominance the left has on the media, so everything that isn't liberal is automatically evil, ect. thats what is really convoluted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I trust them when they say shit that I agree with. Otherwise, fake news.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. "I get the news I need on the weather report"

• Like Like x 1
  19. I watch Fox news when I want a biased conservative opinion and CNN when I want a biased liberal opinion. I watch MSNBC when I want entertainment.

• Like Like x 2