Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still smokin after everybody

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by h4yden20, Mar 29, 2017.

1. I don't know what it is but I always want to smoke another bowl long after people are tapped out. I feel like when I first started smoking I knew a lot of those people and I thought they were crazy. but now that I've been doing it for awhile that person is me. Anyone else deal with this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doesn't mean you're crazy. Doesn't mean you're not.

You've built up a tolerance. Not unusual.

3. Nah my tolerance is all good I guess I just want to get higher than we usually get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. If it's your weed, do it!

From my experiences, most stoners, even some veterans, can't handle more than 2-3 bowls in a session. There's a lot of people I've met who tap out before the joints even finished, overwhelmed when they see me loading another bowl.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ya same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. one of few, my friend

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah I'm like that, once everyone has passed out asleep after a good sesh, I like to kick back and have a few more chill and go to sleep my self.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. That's called OG homie I could smoke indefinitely if I had the supply lol and I don't even smoke that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. i have a friend i share that common trait left. when she comes over me and her will usually sit down and smoke 3 blunts in a row. my wife and her boyfriend usually tap out during the 1st one.

10. I get what you're saying. What I find happens often is just others pacing themselves or more often than not drinking too and smoking less. The worst is when people do tap out or slow pace it and then passively complain when the night is over about not getting ripped enough