Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still not feeling normal after smoking three fucking months ago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cplus, Jun 4, 2017.

1. i can't believe it... three months after smoking and I'm still fucked up! I went to canaclinic picked up a dime of a strain called purple dream loaded a bit in my pipe, took THREE fucking pulls, proceeded to have the worst experience of my life and now I'm still fucked. I can't drive, I can't work. The first two months were hell I had these major freak outs for no reason and I couldn't leave my room, now I'm a lot better I can actually leave my room and go for a walk around the block but I'm still fucked I feel out of it and I have these weird brain sensations and I'll be standing sitting or laying down and it feels like I'm moving. I have been to the doctor twice which was a pain in the ass to get there by bus cause I almost had another freak out on the way there, I got there and he prescribed me something for the freak outs which I don't think I can give the name here and he told me I'd be fine in three weeks and to see him again in a month. Three weeks go by and I'm still fucked then I go see him after for the second time he says just wait it out and see him again in a month that's was sixteen days ago and I'm still fucked.

Now I am a lot better no more freak outs, shit isn't movIng as much, my mind feels better but I'm still fucked. What the fuck happened? My cousin bought the same thing as me and he said he didn't experience anything and I'm pretty sure other people bought the same strain and it didn't fuck them up, so why me? I haven't smoked weed since, hell, I can't even drink a coke without my mind acting weird. I just want this shit to end so I can work.

2. I find it odd that you'd make another thread about this same topic especially when you got replies to the last one. If you have an underlying condition don't blame it on weed because that's not the cause of it. If it was, your doctor would not have prescribed you psych meds.
    If you truly are having problems, im sorry that you do, but let's leave weed out of it. People make/search for posts like this to try to wrongfully use against legalization and that doesn't help those of us that rely on using it for medicinal use.. or even recreational for that matter.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Seems like something you had before smoking but you didn't developed, MJ probably just helped to develop it, but it is not directly what causes it.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Maybe you have split personality disorder as you keep posting about the same thing....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Also coke has caffeine in which is a psychoactive substance so you likely have some underlying mental health problems

6. You have some major underlying health issues here. Keep seeing your doctor there is nothing anyone here can do to help you except give you a false sense of security by telling you what you want to hear

• Like Like x 1
  7. you need to use the counter strain Hindu Kush smoke few hits of that.it will stop those freak outs.

• Like Like x 2
  8. You have developed derealization/depersonalization. I have just derealization. Use cbd oil and tell me if you feel a bit better from the freak outs which I believe is anxiety and tell me if it helped you feel less detached and normal (if you feel detached from your surroundings or even your body)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Definitely sounds like some pore serious underlying issues there I would probably see a psychiatrist.

10. Just hyper sensitivity...power through it with CBD or a different strain is your only option. Some strains cause people to shortcircuit. Worrying about it will only make it worse...so distract your mind with a different experience. Modify your disease if you will.