Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still no hookup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by semprfidelis, Mar 6, 2013.

1. So I moved here about 2 months ago which feels like forever. North Carolina doesn't even have it medical here so in screwed. I'm now taking college online and the campus is 15 min away so this is my only hope as I see it. I have no friends or connections up here besides a family member who would not have weed. I can go on campus to use the computers and we all know there's weed on campus but I can't get too it. I'm not very sociable when it comes to new people I'm the only person I know there so I kinda keep to myself and move along. How do I approach this and find the right person? I don't really want to walk up to a random person and try to get weed but I'm starting to think this is my only option

2. The only way is too grab your balls and meet some people. When you start becoming part of the community you'll see who tokes and you can approach them.
    Don't be the weirdo that out of nowhere goes asking around people if they got bud.

3. #3 Glingaaa, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    Unfortunately man, when it comes to finding any dealer, sociability is key. If you can find a secure site online that you can buy from to get some bud mailed to you, that may work as well, but it's also the riskier option. If that won't work then you're just gonna have to step outside your comfort zone. I would suggest just seeing if there's anyone with similar interests around. Maybe research you local shady hotspots or underground smoke shacks, and hang around for awhile to do a meet and greet. Actually, stores are probably a good idea. If you have any hippie-ish stores, or suavely stoner-ish type resteraunts around, and you have some skill with the ladies, if I were you I'd hang around for a bit and try to pick up numbers. Maybe go on a few dates. Stoner chicks are good resources, cuz not only are they cute and able to be slept with, but they will most likely have lots of girlfriends who have the same smoking habits and lots of connections. Either way, in the end I recommend getting out there, and just going for it. Establishing good personal relationships leads to a much better life emotionally.

4. Let the bud find its way to you! Always worked for me that way.. Just be social and meet new people and eventually you'll have loads of connects!

5. Night clubs are easy to get some at, but then again cops watch those sometimes. gotta be social if you want a hookup from your college, which of course is safer than a night club. Luckily the club i went to never had any cops around and i could score anything i wanted.

6. Two birds with one stone: You find weed, you break out of your comforting shell.

Take some classes on campus, or attend some discussions, or take some labs : make some friends; the bud will come.

7. Lol its kinda funny i live in AL one of the states most against weed and i know a bunch of people that go to my college that openly admit that they smoke. hell one even talks about it in my class to the teacher haha. but he used to be a smoker in highscool which he told us.

8. Yea I guess the main thing that most of you said is coming out of my comfort zone and being social with more people... Not taking any classes on campus and the only times I've been we're to meetings with teachers. Always had my crew were I used to live knew everyone around too it's a big change.

9. Well again, there's always the Internet if you can't handle the pressure. But even so, you could always get some bud ordered to wherever, then get blazed and try to meet people. You may find interacting easier if you weren't sober. And just as well, there are a lot of people in your same situation. Perhaps that even live close to you, I think the easiest way to go would be starting by trying to find groups of people with common interests, even if its not weed. People can give you references to work off of, even if they don't smoke themselves.

10. Dont give up bro

Ive lived in NC all my life and trust me there is some funk here.

Yeah its hard being in a new area and not knowing anybody at all but you gotta start somewhere plus your close to campus so it should be no problem to meet some new peeps

Try going to a local headshop or a club and just start a conversation then if they seem chill enough bring up the question "do you smoke" the worst thing they could say is no.

11. SilkRoad.

12. ^^ checked that out just such a hassle for that bitcoin currency. Guess it might be my only option for now

13. Holy shit, I'm checking this site out now.

14. I hope your not in the Marines (which I'm assuming from your user name and location) and planning to smoke some weed, that's fucked. Don't throw your life away just because you need to get high, wait until your time in the service is done, and use all that money they give you to get high with.

15. how do people still not know about this
    either way given the state of bitcoins it's a bit too little too late unless you pay for them really or have a farm going

16. What ill be doing :smoking:

17. Damn, fuck that. Have you seen the exchange rate on BTC? $47 bucks per BTC? GTFOuttahere :mad:

18. Yea you pay like 50 for a gram

19. Ridiculous. Man, and I thought I had struck gold with SR...fuck lol :rolleyes:

20. Yeah I guess your gonna have to do it the old fashion way and actually talk to people