Still in DENTON COUNTY TEXAS (N Dallas)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 420grunt, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Mercy,

I typed for 15 minutes and my AT&T comm dropped and I lost all I typed! ... (tries to meditate and think "it's all good).

OK, nutshell version:

Disabled (50% atm) USMC veteran looking for 420-friendly friends in DENTON COUNTY TEXAS.

I am aged 50 and have become an increasingly pro-Cannabis advocate the past four years. I even have a 9-point leaf tattooed on my body to remind myself NOT TO GIVE UP nor GIVE IN to events around me ... "keeping in the battle" against THE WAR ON CANNABIS is one of my primary desires. I am sick of prescription VA meds that are NOT working and the temptation to include alcohol!

I installed TAPATALK on my phone 2 days ago and saw this forum. I hope I can find compassionate souls to DISCUSS what is going on in our unique history in the REBELLION AGAINST THE 1937 MARiHUANA TAX ACT! /repeal

I am seriously considering relocation OUT of Texas come May 2011. I am trying to determine:

1. Financial ability
    2. The most Cannabis-progressive States going into 2013 (possible?)
    3. Desire to rent a house (obvious reasons)

Please, search your hearts ... and MSG me or hit me up on Twitter.

Sincerely for the BS of 1937-2010,

~ 420Grunt

PS I have service-connected Anxiety Disorder/Depression as well as a deteriorating lower lumbar spine (L7 especially)

PPS I have TAPATALK app installed on my iPhone but not sure how reliable it is with this forum.

PPPS I am getting a Ibanez XPT700 Extended 27-fret electric guitar tomorrow (I have a HD-28 acoustic Martic & MIM Lonestar Strat at the moment. I am just starting to try to play again after a THIRTY year hiatus!

2. 1st
    Welcome to GC:wave::smoke:
    2nd
    Happy Veterans Day, fellow Vet!:)

I'm 54 And also disabled, although not as seriously as you.
    Lots of Texas members here, I think they may even have a "social group", check the search function for it if interested:smoke: