Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still high wtf

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilzlettuce, May 13, 2011.

1. Last night I smoked a bowl of chemdawg 4 with some kief on top then later I smoked another bowl of chemdawg with maybe .4g kief on top and it wouldn't go out it stayed cherry I didn't have anything to snuff it so I kept hitting till it was gone but every time I hit it just got more smoke it was like a never ending bowl I must've hit it 20 times in a 3 min period and not little hits either I'm talkin bout lung fulls of smoke finally it ended but needless to say I was obliterated so I went to sleep but when I woke up this morning still felt pretty high it's now starting to go away lol but I feel like I'm in a cloud

2. That's some awesome shizz. Happens to me all the time in the morning. Especially if I gotta wake up earlier than usual I end up still being a bit high/groggyish lol. Perfect time for a wake n bake btw ;).

3. Nice man, enjoy :D

4. sounds fucking epic ive only had that happen once when i fell asleep in a hotboxed car w no windows open haha slept for 5 hours and was still blazed as fuck

5. chemdawg 4? shiets rare son

6. #8 devilzlettuce, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    U got clam baked lol