Still high after 8 hrs + sex, gravity bong, orgasm = epic

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. On a different note, that was a good story😊

2. [quote name="derbbinnn" post="19344885" timestamp="1389797809"]First of all, GC is not getting lame. It will never get lame. This website with thrive whether you are apart or it or nawwwt lolol GC has so much to offer. Like I've learned SO MUCH SHIT from everyone participating on the forms. Shout out to all my stoned blades out there! Trolling is inevitable, why are you so surprised haha?[/quote] what is a troll? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Oh wow, people actually do that? That's precious time wasted on bull shit. Who does that? Weird, never trolled or been trolled unless I count all the mean non believers as trolls. ;)Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ooowwwww. Nice story girls always get a lil horny/freaky when high. Me and my girl like to smoke 2-3 blunts back to back than have some good wild sex. Lol good times. Elevate the mind. 🍁

5. whaddup ms daisy

6. [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19344907" timestamp="1389798148"]what is a troll? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Troll- One who posts deliberately provacative messages on a forum with the intent of causing mass disruption.People don't believe your story or are jealous of your experience so they don't believe you and think you are trolling.Sent from my VM670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="chzdgg" post="19344964" timestamp="1389798902"]Troll- One who posts deliberately provacative messages on a forum with the intent of causing mass disruption.People don't believe your story or are jealous of your experience so they don't believe you and think you are trolling.Sent from my VM670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] Haha, people are just jealous because they didn't cum buckets while riding rainbows and thunder bolts. Haha! I'm not trolling, I was so fucked up. I ate special banana bread and I smoked so that shit was in my system for hours. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The word troll is tossed around much too carelessly in this place.

9. Can't wait to inhale it's elixir. Juicy jay!Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. At first I thought that was a picture of a joint you had rolled using bandages. 

11. [quote name="codswallop" post="19345003" timestamp="1389799435"]At first I thought that was a picture of a joint you had rolled using bandages. [/quote] haha! No its a juicy jay, strawberry flavored paper. The bandage tin is my weed hiding place.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. llmaooooooo look at this attention whore. 

Are you satisfied you got so many replies op?

Pathetic.

13. [quote name="u mad?" post="19345036" timestamp="1389799754"]llmaooooooo look at this attention whore. Are you satisfied you got so many replies op?Pathetic.[/quote] No way, I'm just new here and trying to figure out what you're all about. Thanks for posting BTW.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [quote name="u mad?" post="19345036" timestamp="1389799754"]llmaooooooo look at this attention whore. Are you satisfied you got so many replies op?Pathetic.[/quote]This is an excellent example of what trolling is.Sent from my VM670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. girl you should right a sex novel lol

16. He's referring to a swisher sweet blunt.

17. [quote name="u mad?" post="19345036" timestamp="1389799754"]llmaooooooo look at this attention whore. Are you satisfied you got so many replies op?Pathetic.[/quote]Dont be jealous dude. Make a new account with a girly name and google "hot chick" and pick a picture to use as your avatar here. Then simply make a thread detailing how you got pounded so hard while under the influence of drugs. Im sure youll get all the attention you need.Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote name="DonHoolio" post="19345496" timestamp="1389804949"]Dont be jealous dude. Make a new account with a girly name and google "hot chick" and pick a picture to use as your avatar here. Then simply make a thread detailing how you got pounded so hard while under the influence of drugs. Im sure youll get all the attention you need.Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] Only thing is my story and avatar is really me. :p I should post a shout out video for all you trolling haters. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app