Still high after 8 hrs + sex, gravity bong, orgasm = epic

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #21 furittus, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    [quote name="CrazyDaisy" post="19338107" timestamp="1389708472"] Took the best hot bath ever[/quote] fuck yes! Baths while high are AWESOME! cant wait for my day off tomorrow just to have one haha! Did you listen to music??Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="camtheman" post="19340065" timestamp="1389732880"]How big was he?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Made me lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Big flying troll! Tits or u didn't happenSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Still a troll 8 hours after making this post!

5. In my younger days I love chillin with a chick, smoking a sweet and then fucking for A while. Nothin like sex and a sweet. High sex is the best

6. ...continue

7. Ohh...so u guys use the word "sweet" in place of weed!? U need 2 let me kno wat area u are from just so I don't find myself in ur area and I happen to ask an off-duty policeman where to buy sweets. I wouldnt want that unnecessary confusion lol...

"Everything is better when u are high"

8.  Completely killed dude......

9. Yea I like to use swisha sweets. Others like Philly blunts......so I just call it smoking a sweet sheen I smoke

10. What exactly is a troll? Not real? I'm definitely real, 22 years old, live in Florida and had the best sex ever, Is that a crime? Haha. I'll post a pic of my tattoo maybe you'll believe me and believe I'm real. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. My tattoo. I'm really real. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Seriously, I want a place where I can post and talk freely I obviously can't do it on Facebook. Why the heck do I want to be in a place I have to prove I'm real? I'm fucking real! What is a troll? Whatever, I'm not much for online interactions like chat rooms and such. GC is getting lame. I just wanted a place I could share my experiences with. Getting high is still fairly new and expecially having sex while high. No wonder girls don't come to these places, you scare them all the way. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. And I fucking hate the mobile app! Ugh! It does whatever the heck it wants. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I will never understand the amount of negativity some people have.

You'd think on a forum like this there hopefully wouldn't be as much :p

Congrats OP, high sex is the best kind of sex. Very touchy-feely, very intimate. Anyway, don't let them get to you, it's a free board and you didn't violate any rules as far as I'm aware. I don't see why you can't share a story...

15. This post only has any merit at all because you have a selfie avatar. 

High five OP. 

16. Holy shit that's hot.. I nearly got a boner just from reading that, congratulations haha

Mind you I am pretty mellow though stilll lol  :lol:

Must of been some pretty strong bud you were smoking?

17. what?

18. I was high he wasn't. It was fantastic. I'm usually the take charge type in bed but when I'm high I'm super submissive. If he asked me to jump I'd probably respond "how high". I loved receiving and giving all at once. Normal sex isn't going to feel the same.

19. http://youtu.be/wCy8MpT45gk

20. First of all, GC is not getting lame. It will never get lame. This website with thrive whether you are apart or it or nawwwt lolol GC has so much to offer. Like I've learned SO MUCH SHIT from everyone participating on the forms. Shout out to all my stoned blades out there! Trolling is inevitable, why are you so surprised haha?