Still high after 8 hrs + sex, gravity bong, orgasm = epic

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 CrazyDaisy, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    I'm a new smoker and I totally listened to all your suggestions on smoking.
    I did my first gravity bong, Holy Ganja Gods! Wow! I've had the most intense high ever, it's been an active clear high with intense spontaneous urges, first I went swimming, I first swam with clothes on but somehow when I got out my clothes were off. Took the best hot bath ever I felt like I was washing away "soul dirt" and negativity, it was epic. I get in bed and the next thing I know it's round 2 continuation of my birthday sex session. I won't get too detailed but I felt every pounding inch, I was getting so tight my pussy was pushing his dick out, I got on top which felt like I was riding a big flying cock, wow. Ended up getting flipped over and took it doggy style where I came multiple times and finally collapsed with just my ass in the air. That was literally the last thing I remember last night before passing the fuck out and waking up now, and best part is I'm still high. Wow, high sex is amazing! Try it!:wub: :D:wub:

2. grav bongs blow.

3. Well the gravity bong i did definitely didn't blow. Maybe because it's all still so new so anything is epic right now.

4. Only thing that blowed was me bc that GB was nice!

5. go on.......

6. Pics or it didnt happen.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

7. Do I smell a troll?

8. Who's a troll? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="HighAsBirdPussy" post="19338169" timestamp="1389709398"]Pics or it didnt happen. ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ[/quote] oh it definitely happened. Who has time to take pictures when you're overtaken by so much. Pictures were the last thing on my mind. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Your story had me aroused, I wont lie. I kno how it feels to be stoned to the bone and get freaky. One time I was kissing this girl and we had just smoked I think 2 blunts back-2-back after smoking all afternoon (it was about 10 pm @ the time).

I swear, we kissed and it felt so amazing to the point I got lost in the moment. 4 the next 30 minutes my mind was transported to a dimension I had never been b4. I don't think I can even describe what was happening psychologically but I know physically we were just kissing. Crazy I tell u... Wen we finally stopped we just looked @ each other and all we could both say was "Wow!" ..

I wont even try to describe the times I had sex whilst I was high. Words wont do justice.

"Everything is better when u are high"

11. [quote name="crazylazyDaisy" post="19338107" timestamp="1389708472"]I was getting so tight my pussy was pushing his dick out,[/quote]A+ imagery! 😋

12. deep.

13. How big was he?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Fake? No way. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. yawn.  this troll is boring. 

16. Disapprove.Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. lol @ riding a big flying cock.

18. Glad you enjoyed yourself op. Ignore the haters. Sex is amazing the first time you get really high.

I always think of my grandpa when i hear stories like this. He surprised me once when he started talking about weed. He said he doesnt remember what happened, but what he does know is on weed, it was the best sex he ever had. I just looked at him and loled and said, hey man, good for you and i meant it sincerely.

Take care.