Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still high 2 days after

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by unravel, Feb 7, 2017.

1. So on Friday I smoked a dab and shared 2 bowls with my friend. On Saturday I was fine and starting at around 5pm I started smoking a bowl every 3ish hours until I fell asleep at 1-2AM. On Sunday I woke up and smoke a bowl went and did stuff and then came back smoked another bowl and finally smoke one at around 7pm with a couple shots of crown. Went to bed at 1AM. When I woke up on Monday I was fine then I started feeling high again like I was out of my own body and every time I tried to focus things would seem to start radiating/spinning. This continued onto today (Tuesday) and is still going strong. I had only smoked 7-8 times before. Is this normal and when will it go away???? Got papers to write!

2. Yeah. You'll be fine. Maybe smoke a little less next time.?

3. Sounds like maybe the Alcohol may still be affecting you. dehydration may be what is up. Drink plenty of water today.
    hope you feel better soon

4. Are you complaining? Why do you want it to go away?You can always write papers while the room is radiating and spinning. Jim Morrison performed every concert in that condition. It's fun.

• Like Like x 5
  5. I feel buzzed when I don't smoke for a little while, I think it's our bodies using the thc stored in our fat cells, Im not sure though

6. I'll have what you're having.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's not an awful thing but i got exams coming up and lectures are just atrocious, can't really concentrate. Seems like the effects are increasing too.

8. I concentrate better buzzed but worse stoned. Are you still feeling stoned?