still here

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JIMBO, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Hey everybody, been offline for awhile. Still growing indoors, still loving it. Seems that if you dont post for ten minutes, the machine running this virtual place erases your ass and you have to wheedle your way back in.
    Personally I dont get on very well with computers, and have too much other stuff going on in my life to be signing in every night of the week to be checking out the admittedly interesting shit going on in the city.
    Nevertheless, from time to time, I have a look back here and see a question or issue on which I have an opinion. I have so far seen about six or seven grows to completion, and feel that i can contribute something worthwhile to the site now and again. At the moment I have six skunk/ swazi females approx. 1 week from harvest and am looking at a harvest of roughly 10 ounces of grade A bud.
    If you have any queries, esp. regarding indoor, soil growing- feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you. Love and respect Jimbo xx

2. hey and welcome back! take a look at my pics, do you see the leaf rolling? what do you think? overwatering or ph? this appeared due to lack of lectricity after a hurricane. plants went 8 days with no lights, they also remain full females, no hermie traits.

i nute every 2 weeks with a little less than full strength. the plant appears to be still growing, the sativa had some roll, but has gone back to normal. both plants are in an identical soil mix. just different strains. thanks

3. jimbo,
    glad you are back....

naughty dread,
    glad to see the plants are still female/glad you are ok also