Still here.....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buddogmutt, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Killing two birds with one stone. Prepping for next indoor grow and this years outdoor...seeds are almost at their sexing height and will be flipped 12/12 late next wk. started in cups, just transplanted into 1gals for the sexing session..50 will be grown indoors and the other 50 will go outside (greenhouse)....seeds are from my pollination project a couple years back, bubba kush, platinum OG kush and GDP all crossed with chocolate thai male along with some random bad seed just for the hell of it...so far so good..pics in 1gals(blk pots) were takin after transplant, some signs of shock are visible (slight dropping in leaves) they'll perk back up in a couple days...started in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil...on 24/0 at the moment until the 12/12 flip..

Attached Files:

2. Looking good i like your setup/genetics so far, all i can say is good luck and remember fox can be a bit hot, keep an eye out for nute burn and no nutes for a while  :smoking:

3. Thanks, and I've used FFOF every year for seedlings, and I've never had a "hot issue"...u see, no yellowing/discoloration due to a nute burn..it's hands down the best soil I've ever tried...the older ones are in the back you can see the newly popped babies stress free as they healthily emerge...IMO, a lot of folks say that as an excuse to not pony up the extra $$ FF cost in comparison to what will be suggested as a replacement..Don't get me wrong! Not saying that's the case here. Just pointing out my past conversations..

Attached Files:

4. Might have to give it a try! i only say that because i've seen a lot of threads made about burnt seedlings and often there using the same soil or MG which is worse, i've seen a lot of good grows with it though, glad your having good luck with it man. 

5. I strongly suggest giving it a try....you won't switch back...the plants are only going to be as good as the farmer..folks forget, FFOF has nute supply for first 30 days, and a lot of people, buy the FFOF, and the FF nute program and jump straight to the nute schedule..and instead of admitting their stupidity (by not researching the product) and adding a seed to a nute program and get burned...most times, a newbie listening to some hydroponic store owner who's main concern is the sale and had never grew a thing other then melons & roses...lol...I've been at this for a long time...a lot of my past grows are documented here....

6. Suprised more people dont use roots original. I just switched from ocean forest to the camo roots bag and my plants love itg.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Very nice grow

8. #8 buddogmutt, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    Suprised more people dont use roots original. I just switched from ocean forest to the camo roots bag and my plants love itg.
    Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]

You've changed mediums all together..you didn't switch soils...we're talking soil grow, you went from soil to coco fiber...big difference, I don't like coco fiber as a growing medium....I'm a dirt guy...and as I stated before...it's cheaper then FFOC....per 1.5 cu. ft. Bag....

9. I had no idea man. It says potting soil on the bag.

10. Lol....enough said

11. Just started growing. All new.

12. Happy growing.....