Still having problems plz help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by I do work, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, i'm stilllllll having some problems with a blackberry from sativa seeds that im growin. I flushed the soil and the leaves are still dyin (started with old growth first). Theyr turnin yellow and the outer edges brown and theyr curling down. I'm starting to think this might be root rot cuz idk what else it could be :mad:. PLEASE help. If i cant figure this out im gonna ruin my harvest :(.

Attached Files:

2. Hey man.

Shit, I thought this wuz all good by now.

As u can see, its localized to the older fan leaves.
    Judging by the pics, the newer growth looks decent.

The plant will always sacrifice those big fans when
    something goes wrong...simply for the fact that they
    are big storage containers full of chemicals, and
    sometimes they overload, and we see the results.

It looks like older battlescars. It wont go away.

It isnt root rot, so dont worry.

If u see it still spreading, most noteably on the
    new growth, there is nothing wrong with giving her
    another flush. Just make sure u let her dry out
    good before and after.

Freak
    :smoke:

3. looks like a deficiancy not a nutrient overdose. flushing probably made it worse. now your ph might be messed up so water them with some half strength nutes ph properly and check the run off to make sure it comes out the same.

4. #4 Freakbro1, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011

Dude...deficiencies do not cause chemical burns, nor clawing, or too dark green.

And the new growth would show it, if it wuz a def.

Freak

5. i dont see dark green growth, i dont see the claw. i dont see chemical burns.
    i see light green leafs with dead brown leafs. i see a slight curl most likily causes by over watering. the light green leafs are n deficiency and the brown death on the leafs is a p defeciancy. new growth wont show a deficiancy unless the plant is near death. any mobile nutes will be pulled from the undergrowth and waterleafs to feed the new growth.

6. Freak, your a fuckin boss... idk what i'd do without you niguh. I'm gonna flush it again tom night.

Im officially done with all MG soil, and i think ima get some more ffof but i have a question. How much sulfur does mj use? I know sulfurs a macro nutrient but the fox farm line nutrients for flowering dont have any:confused:

7. :eek: Humbled. No Im not.

Thats a real good question. Idk. I think that maybe each plant or strain
    has its limits.

Now and then, I will give my babies Epsom Salts, just for the helluvit.
    They seem to appreciate it. It contains natural Sulphur.
    But its a Micro nutrient.

1/4 tsp/gal water does it.

Freak

8. Not when youre dealin with Miracle Grow lol.

Freak

9. im very curious how your flush goes. please post back in a week so i can see the improvement.

10. Dont bother wert7676 - u are the only person
    I have ever considered to put on my Ignore List,
    from all the people I meet at GC.

Youre a bad seed...

Freak

11. listen to freak. and buy Hygrozome, it's an enzyme that makes your plant digest all of its dead roots putting an end to root rot...not saying you have root rot, but Hygrozome is the shit

12. I alllways listen to freak, that dude man knows what hes talkin about, and im pushin the flush till tom night because im about to eat an 8th of shrooms :hippie: but i'll post some new pics either tom or sunday.

13. Almost everyone Ive talked with at GC today has said
    theyre doin shrooms tonite lol. Im jealous :(.
    I wonder if theyre easy to grow.

Freak

14. Funny ud say that because i recently bought some spores from micro-supply.com. I've been lazy as hell tho and still need to finish my research on pf-tek, but i got all the supplies ready. And from what i've read its suuuuper easy, the only hard part is keeping the cake sterile during the inoculation process.:smoke:

15. hows your plant doing? any update on the recovery?