Still haven't received order

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by justchillax, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot I couldn't find another place for help besides support tickets.I ordered a jet flash smoke system on November 6th and the order status was shipped on the 8th. It is now December 18th and I am still here without it. I first sent a support ticket to Grasscity and said that the order status was "complete" but I did not have it. Grasscity said that it is packaged and shipped out of their company and it would arrive soon and that was around two weeks ago. I have not received a letter from customs either so I have no idea where my package is. I have sent another ticket to Grasscity asking for a refund but I just keep waiting for an answer. I realize that it is not Grasscity's fault for it taking so long to get here but I just want my stuff or my money back.

2. some post worker stole your shit yo

3. #3 FenceWalker, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    Or since it's the holiday season and everybody and their dog is shipping things, it might take a bit longer.

If it was shipped on the 4th, today would be the 10 business days and in their FAQ, the shop says it generally takes 10 business days.

Kind of up to customs and the mail system, though.

Edit: You need to keep the communication going with the shop though. The shop and the forums are separate entities.

4. I was hoping that wasn't the case and it was shipped on the 8th of November and today would be the 29th business day

5. let me know how it turns out i wanna buy a few things off the site how much do they charge for shipping to washington?

6. Oh shit, my bad. I completely skipped over the "November" part. Yeah, that would make a difference. Hopefully, they will get back to you on your last support ticket.

7. My first order took eight weeks. The second order took eleven weeks. I've seen others post the same kind of experience. The packages get stuck in customs. But they always get through. Just remember when you order stuff to plan way in advance and don't expect to get it right away.