Still have a chance?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dankayak, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Last night I hung out with a girl, thats been trying to hang out and hook up for awhile, for the first time. We put a movie in and got comfortable on my couch, but I didn't make a move and she fell asleep on top of me. Later she got ready to leave and I didn't kiss her goodbye it was the only time of the night that felt awkward, but boy was it awkward haha.

What do you blades think?
    Do I still have a chance?
    I feel like I blew something big seeing how my chance was 100% before last night haha.

2. if she's comfortable enough to fall asleep on you, then you're one step in the right direction.

next time yall hang out, make a move.

3. Alright, also she usually calls, messages, texts me all the time, but hasn't since then. Should I hit her up?

4. straight up be like, look i feel like i kinda blew it with you last night, and i hope you can give me another chance :/

5. Dude just be comfortable, if you don't feel comfortable doing something don't do it

6. word dawg

7. She hasn't sent you a message yet because you didn't attempt to make a move. This makes her think that you don't really like her. SO.... fucking text her man!

8. I'd say you have one more chance to redeem yourself, this time don't hesitate.

9. Call/message/text today. Invite her over.