Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still got the munchies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big_Bud, Mar 16, 2012.

1. All day I've been getting these insane cravings even though it was last night that I smoked last.
    Granted it probably wasn't a good idea to watch something that had food on it every 2 minutes but wierd cravings! Like right now I want to eat roast potato! Earlier it was a stew that I wanted. Normally biscuits are what I want not this stuff lol
    I mean who the fuck gets a craving for a roast potato this long after smoking?

2. Craving != munchies.

3. Go to Denny's ;) chicken fried steak is so good blazed or hungry

4. There is no Dennys in the UK, not to my knowledge anyway.
    Sounds pretty awesome though.

5. Are you pregnant?

6. eat stew and roast taters

7. Haha, funny you should say that, my hips have been hurting aswel, but the chances of me being preggers as I'm male.

I have no stew or spuds so I can't have it!
    Maybe I want it because i know I can't have it........