Still good folks out there.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buster1957, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Hey guys, new to the site and looking forward to enjoying many awesome topics here. Buster is the name, and I just wanted to share a cool thing that happened to me a few weeks back. I am a Congestive Heart Failure Patient & recently decided to trash the 11 doses of chemical meds my heart doc had me on for the one thing I have always enjoyed since I was 10yrs old, when I grew my first Columbian strain in 1967 behind my parents backyard fence. That was 46yrs ago, I walked away from my passion to raise a family & as the good Lord would have it, I have returned after appx. 30yrs & upgraded from my normal Hydroponic set up to a self designed Aeroponics system good for all kinds of gardening. Anyway I recently had an incident in acquiring my seeds & I felt I needed o find another source, So I looked around & ended up ordering from Original Sensible Seeds, WOW  I gotta say they have been so nice, & added free seeds which in my case on fixed income is HUGE and not low level seeds either. They sent me good quality seeds as well as the Awesome " Cream of the Crop, Cash Crop "  seeds I got ., So if you folks ever need nice folks to order from Sensible folks are really nice & excellent selection to choose from.
    & ENJOY THE MAGIC CARPET RIDE! :yay: