Still getting panic attacks...shit man.

Discussion in 'General' started by SotalyTober, Jul 8, 2011.

1. #1 SotalyTober, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011
    My panic attack's are fucking weird man, it's not even a panic attack but like I think about weird shit like questions of the unknown and it's like when I smoke weed I understand them and it's like when I'm stoned it puts me in a different realm and makes me look at reality in a different way. Honestly it scares the fuck out of me and effects me a couple days after to... It's like I trip off weed...Whats going on?!

More info: I use to smoke daily for about a year but then randomly started getting panic attacks....I stopped for about a month because of the panic attacks, now I was trying to start back up and I took about 5-7 hits and I got so high I got a panic attack and I was stoned for 3 hours....IT SUCKS honestly i don't even want to be this high, I felt my self trying to become sober and It just wasn't enjoyable . The problem is though, all of my friends smoke, alot. It's all we have to do here in this small town and now i'm fearing they arn't going to want to chill with me because i'm sober sally.:(

Kind of sucks, but it's life ya know.... Any of you blades got any tips ?

Edit also : If I take my anxiety meds from when I was younger do you think they would still do anything? the date they say to use before is july 27th so...?

2. You mean like thinking about how the universe just appeared or whos dad was god or whats out there are there aliens or i dont wanna go to heaven and repeate the same routine somethin like tht

3. All I can say is having one panic attack has forever removed any anxiety during a high for me.

It's just fear of fear.

4. yea...pretty much it sucks:(

5. I've got a tip... maybe it's time to stop smoking, man.

6. same shit happens to me. So i take small hits...and if i feel a panic attack coming on..i splash cold water on my face and hair to chill me out...helps me

7. I think i'm going to have to. I just wish there was another answer you know.

8. Yeah, I feel ya. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

9. ^ Yeah dude you gotta do what you gotta do. A good mate of mine went through a similar thing a few years ago: started having mad panic attacks quite often and would just not enjoy getting high. He ended up quitting completely, and he's been really well ever since. Also man, you shouldn't feel like you need to smoke to fit in. I know that that is difficult, especially when all your friends smoke, but hey. Nothing's easy.

10. It's called anxiety, and it sucks. It can come in healthy doses in life, or it can be psychological and just constantly. The only remedys I've found to help are pot, Rxs, and meditation.

11. Tell me the main thing ur having anxiety about wen ur high is it cops i can help but u gotta tell me wats eating at you ive been thru the same shit