Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still feeling weird after 5 days

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Stupid rookie, Oct 23, 2019.

1. #1 Stupid rookie, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    Hello guys.
    I and my friend ate half piece of edible brownie 5 days ago at the mid night(totally empty stomach) This was my first time i ate edibles. I think it was too much for me cuz after 1 hour I started feel extremely high and first time got bad trip. I barely remember how I call uber and went to home fall in sleep immediately. When I woke up i felt kinda dizzy but okey. And 20 minutes later i had breakfast and it hit me so strong. I was high or like hangover all day. I thought its okey because just first day after i ate. I didint care but i scared a bit. So today is my 5th day after i ate and still Im feeling really weird. I am not feeling normal. I feel like kinda high but not completely and feel dizzy and my brain is like foggy. Having trouble to stay in reality.And my memories in haze. Last 5 days i drank a lot of water tried to eat healthy but I didn’t go away. In this moment Im really SCARED. And desperate. I dont have any idea what can I do. Am going to crazy or what.
    And my friend is totally fine who ate the other piece of the brownie.

Please help if you can.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Sounds like you chi had a HUGE overdose.
    The ill effects will go away.
    Try a tiny dose next time.

4. You didn't say if it was the very first time you tried cannabis. Take a small puff and you'll get over your brain fog quicker. Either that or the more you smoke the less you notice your brain has been changed forever. How old is your brain?

5. Everyone reacts to cannabis differently.

Maybe weed is not for you, or try smaller doses.

6. I am 24 years old. I smoked joint with my friends almost everynight in last 3 months. Everything was perfect day after. You are saying this is permanent??!

7. Quit weed for a while. You probably have high levels of thc stored in your body. It can take up to 2 months to get out of your system completely because it stores itself in fat. No this isn’t permanent

Edit: I doubt it will take 2 months to feel normal again. Also don’t mess with edibles anymore a lot of people seem to get too high or have problems with them. I personally can’t get high from edibles I’m missing an enzyme that processes it I guess.

8. I noticed the brain fog the day after my first time smoking and I don't know if it ever went away or if I simply became accustomed to the new me. Either it's permanent or not, there's nothing you can do about it either way so you may as well relax and stop worrying about it. Since it's freaking you out why not do as suggested and stop for a while. The metabolic byproducts of THC metabolism are supposedly non psychoactive and are stored in your body, they are what urine drug tests look for, the psychoactive THC isn't detectable after a day or so.

9. It's the Devils Lettuce. Yes it's a permanent change. You will never be the same.

Didn't you pay attention in all the DARE classes the .gov has been shoving down the publics throat for the last 90 years?
    :)

Edibles are in the range of 5 times stronger per mg and last 10 times as long.
    Smoked - Vaped = Delta-9-THC - hits fast and wears off in 60 minutes
    Eaten = 11-hydroxy-THC - Hits slow and last long, 2 hours to be felt and lasts 8-10 hours.

From all we know Cannabis causes zero permanent changes in your brain or body but you might be the one in 12 billion it did affect.

Congratulations. Run out and buy a lottery ticket your a Winner !!!

BNW

10. Just accept this is the new you and adjust accordingly

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Now you guys just trolling.. I was here just for looking for some help.

12. Hope you're feeling better. This is in no way to be construed as medical advice. See your doctor if you are concerned. I have seen many patients who experience what you are describing. It is not uncommon. What you are experiencing is most likely depersonalization, derealization, both are a form of dissociation. You may have experienced some minor psychosis.

It will go away. If it doesn't go away fast enough see your doctor and seek psychotherapy. I have seen people that have developed psychological conditions as a result of their experience, not directly from the marijuana. It is possible that you had this coming, that you've been under stress, holding onto large amounts of anxiety, psychosis or a breakdown wasn't that far away for you, and the marijuana gave you a push too far.

As I said, referral to a doctor and or psychotherapy. Work out your issues. Come out stronger because professional help was probably needed in the first place (having done an edible or no). And, don't worry, it's not brain damage or some permanent condition caused by what you ingested.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey OP, how are you now?

I'm currently in a very similar situation after I consumed thc oil 36 hours ago.

Thanks,

14. Thank you for help. I appreciated. It has been more than 2 weeks I am still feeling it. As you said probably it is depersonalization. After first week I understood it is not coming from marijuana anymore. I can say it is not that bad as much as in first days but still I am feeling it hard. Everything you said definitely fits me. Yes I have been under too much stress for a long time and experienced anxiety. I do not know if should I give it time or go to doctor.

Thanks again. You made me feel better.

15. i kinda feel the same way atm and its been almost a month since i stopped smoking. i really would like to know what’s going on because nothing feels real and im less aware of my surroundings also i feel less conscious. its very scary and i would like to find an answer

16. You go to a gp and make sure you're generally healthy physically. Then you find a psychotherapist. Better to get it taken care of earlier in my experience.

17. its gotten worse since yesterday. i cant remember anything from 5 minutes ago to when i woke up. i cant focus and i have tunnel vision. i cant get immediate help but i scheduled an appointment with my family doctor. i just want to know if theres anything i could do personally? i feel brain dead to be honest

18. #19 theepopeofdope, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    First, try not to worry. You are going to be okay. The first offensive is to confront your anxiety. Worry is going to make things much worse. Aside from seeking professional help, try some yoga, look up guided meditation on youtube, if you're not sleeping figure out a way to get some rest, take some walks in the evening -- this is a temporary mental state that is designed to protect you but has gone haywire (similar to when your immune system attacks a virus).

* don't isolate. Your instinct will be to isolate yourself and this compounds the problem. Yoga is a fantastic way to put a bandage on these sort of dissociative problems because it connects the mind and body (meditative and physically demanding). Find a local donation based yoga class and attend. Get two birds stoned at once as Ricky says. You don't want to push yourself too far and wind up having a panic attack, but if you can tolerate being a bit uncomfortable in public, that would be my recommendation. If things get too out of control, hit the urgent care. They can hopefully give you something that will at least stabilize you -- but hopefully you're not at that point yet.

19. I noticed changing environment helps back to normal for a short time. Try to do that.