still feeling high/spaced out?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCokeBaron, Jun 17, 2010.

1. I smoked about 4 days in a row, which is something unusual for me, since I usually smoke twice a week max. Anyways today I didn't smoke but I still feel a bit high, like out of it/spacing out. anyone ever feel like this the next day? is that from smoking too often or something?

2. Yes, and yes.

3. cool. how long does the lingering feeling last until i'm back to baseline and normal/not spacing out?

4. Last time I experienced what you described, it lasted almost the whole day. Of course I'm new to smoking, and haven't built up much tolerance yet.

5. ive been toking/vaping daily for a good while now. over 2 years with minimal breaks

i get this lingering/spaced out feeling very OFTEN. like daily.

like even today... right now i havent had bud to smoke all day, but i still feel spacy... kinda high.

itsa very funky feeling, and i myself have not heard of many other blades talking about this feeling.

yesterday i had only like 0.2 at night time but thorughout the whole day i was high/spaced out like fuckkkk.
    would like to know the exact science behind this feeling, but it definatly isnt a bad thing

stay high:smoke:

6. its the afterhigh, depersonalization is the scientific term or whatever.

7. i've heard about it. I wonder how long it lasts.

8. what your experiencing is a burnout. When i burnout i feel all spaced out and i dont want to do anything. if i have chores or a test to study for i find it really hard to get off my ass and do anything, i just wanna sleep.

you might feel a little high still the day after because the THC is still in your bloodstream, but has been broken down into a different substance that your body can easily use or get rid of. this "broken down" THC still remains in your blood for awhile and can
    leave you feeling spaced out.

a burnout generally lasts a whole day. sort of like a mild hangover.
    dont wory you should be back to normal in the morning.

i always make sure i have a day to sleep it off before a big smoke sesh.

++ REP PLZZ

9. No this isnt what i experience sir. we are all different

i workout everyday(and arent lazy to do so), and find that this spaced out - zoned out feeling comes out STRONGLY when doing physical exercise. it zones me out and i just push myself that much more

i havent heard MUCH on this zoning out effect and physical exercise, but i have found a great advantage.
    i also feel more immune to pain, i link it to this zoned out feeling aswell.
    i can seriously push my limits and keep them on high levels for extended periods of time, and its like i forget that im tired....

i dont mind it at all:eek:

10. thanks for the reply Barnaby. i've been feeling like that today, just spacing out all the time and tired in general. hard to concentrate on anything even driving. but its better now than it was when I woke up.. I had trouble focusing while driving back from the gym but now its fairly easy to pay attention and type this up,

11. I DEFINITELY noticed this! I was at the gym and hit every lift with so much intensity but I felt like it was really not that hard... everything felt easier and like you said, pain tolerance greatly increased.

12. :wave: man you gotta eat a shoe... theres a myth if you eat a shoe all your worries go away! but hey its a myth

anyway ya i feel like that sometimes but thats only when i wake up:eek:

13. i had that feeling for about a year and a half because i never took a long enough break from smoking. it will go away within a day for you. the thc in your brain can take a while to leave, because its fat soluble.