Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still feeling buzzed 3 days later?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420hippiee, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Hey GC, I havnt posted a forum so this is my frist one, but i felt i should ask? Me and my friend got into smoking eh about a few weeks ago i guess, and we smoke, get high, then wake up fine the next day. But a few days ago we smoked and were extremly high for some reason? im gona say it was tuesday or Wednesday and we still feel a bit buzzed today? anyone else have this or is it just cause were still a new to smoking? Thanks for the help, lates :smoking: oh and also he is kinda still freaked out from it, anything i can say to calm him down about it would be helpful too.

2. ok don't freak out but your probably going to die.

3. I'm new too. I feel kinda silly the next day sometimes, but honestly, I think it might be in my head. I have a theory though. If the weed is still affecting me the next day, building up tolerance might stop that. With tolerance maybe that tiny bit of THC left wont affect me.

4. Pretty sure its normal. Happens to me too except only the day after, not 3 days after...

Just wait til i goes away should be gone soon.

5. cha thats what i was thinking, just cause were new to it. or maybe we over did it a bit or something iunno. least im not the only one :p

6. When I started to smoke I was high for six hours always and if I smoked and went to sleep the next 3-4 hours I would wake up buzzed...my friends that always smoked with me(and never smoked with out me and I never without them) never felt that.
    I think it's just a personal thing that you both happen to have

7. I think it could even be just in our heads, dont really know. Just wanted to ask for like some extra info to try an calm him down bout it, cause he was like loosing it when he went home.

8. It's just in your head. Your CB1 receptors are not going to stay agitated that long.

9. i had an intence body high for 3 days one time when i first startes smoking, no bulshit, it sucked

10. You could have smoked headies your second time?!

11. Enjoy the buzz lol?

Your fine. Your not going to die or anything. Probably feel a little burned out from being so high. Play a sport and it should sweat out/wake you up.

12. i know exactly what are you talking about and trust me it isn't a "nice free" enjoyable buzz at all.. it's annoying.
    dont worry though... a couple more days max and you will feel fully normal again... no such thing as "flashbacks" on weed hahahahahaha :D
    next time try smoking less?

13. Smoke some more weed. You'll be high for almost a week!!

14. trust me its all in your mind... i quit for oneyear and i started smoking again.. my first toke after one day i still feel stoned.. but when u think and tell yourself im not high then you will feel normal.. its just because you think your buzzed thats why you feel like it

15. definitly either in your head or bullshit.

16. Marijuana takes 53 hours to get completely out of your system but i doubt you'd feel it in that far out from it. Maybe your a weed camel and you store your THC for later.:smoke:

17. Not possible, all psychological. Maybe you're just happy and feel 'high' because you finally experienced the goddess which is mary jane, lmao. But no really, you're not high. I don't care how long it takes THC to get out of your system, after a few hours it's no longer interfering with your CB1 and CB2 receptors.

18. sounds like you got some banging weed and were high as shit lol. but most likely in your head

only times anything like that happens to me is when I get realy fucked up the day/night before and still feel kinda burnt the next day

19. hahaha

well, if u guys arent dead yet, could u explain the feeling u feel?