Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

still coughing alot on t break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Aug 6, 2011.

1. im on a month t break...its been a week and im still coughin very hard. i also have slight wheezing problems. is this normal.

2. do you smoke cigs?

3. no i do not

4. I don't cough and I smoke everyday, I don't think weed even makes you cough unless you smoke blunts a lot. I dunno I'm high

5. If it starts out as a dry cough, and then after several days becomes a mucus cough, with lots of flem and possibly even blood, then you may have bronchitis. Don't sweat it too much though, just lay off for a couple weeks and take a cough suppressant and you will be fine.

6. Bronchitis maybe?

7. Coughing alot doesn't always mean bronchitis wtf, do you have a fever or some shit?

8. Having a fever is not related to bronchitis. Almost everyone who gets bronchitis just mistakes it for a long cold.

9. increased coughing is a result of your lungs performing their normal function
    that is clearing out the tar and nasty shit from within

10. I actually just had the flu and it was a forced T break that I would have had a lot of difficulty doing otherwise.

11. Have you ever been checked out for asthma?