Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still can't..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big Bang, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Well i've been smoking for 3 years or so.. and I have yet to roll a joint/blunt.
    I just can't get the rolling part down. i've watched many video's and seen many people do it.. blunts seem easier to roll.. i've read all the tut's on Gc and still no luck.. Should I give up.. I've used like 5 packs of papers in the past 2 weeks trying..

2. damn, lol

my first joint was amazing and done the first day I started smoking weed

check out this joint rolling guide page: How to Roll A Joint? A full joint rolling guide for beginners.

I find the easiest to roll is the Magic Carpet

goodluck!

3. I've been smoking for a while and never rolled my own joint. Never really cared to.
    Theres youtube videos and such on it. Maybe get a friend to show you how? They can help guide you better than any internet video can.

4. cool, thanks for the fast responses and links and suggestions. I'll look at the tutorial and pickup some more papers tomorrow

5. smoke bowls and bongs :D

6. your not alone, i've been smoking for about a year and i still cant roll joints, it doesn't bother me though as i hate joints anyway and only smoke them for convinience when im outside, just stick to your bongs/pipes whatever man

7. Why are so many americans bad at rolling. Almost anybody i know can roll better then 99% of the pictures of joints I have seen on gc. Its not hard just practise a lot, joints taste a lot better then bongs IMO.

8. practice with tobacco, papers are cheap... roll 20 or 30 tobacco joints a day you'll get good fast.

9. got 2 bowls and a bong :bongin:
    Yeah. I'm going to try and run into the store tomorrow, gotta pick up some tobacco also. gonna have to give the rolled products to my friends though, im really trying hard to quit smoking tobacco.

10. just get a cheap bag and roll it all up, are the J's/L's you roll unsmokeable? i doubt it , just trial and error man.

11. Yeah dude it's got to be because he's American... Fuck off :wave:

12. for real, what would being american have anything to do with that, wata douche.

13. uzz dum amarekans jus kant roolll payper toobs lyke u uropeeans.

you seriously think geography has anything to do with rolling ability?:confused:

14. been smoking for 6 years and cant roll...dont worry bout it...me and you just dont have the gift of rolling...i tried alot of times i ethier made my joints super fat in the middle or super skinny...i cant master it just buy a rolling machine