Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Still burned out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so, I smoked weed two days ago, and I am still feeling quite burned out, and I really don't like the feeling. Anything I can do to speed up the process of getting back to normal?

2. Sleep, eat, exercise, drink caffeine, take cold showers, whatever works for you man. This happens to all of us every now and then.

3. Yeah, it will go away.

4. I haven't gotten that feeling since I first started. The only thing that I guess made it pass was just time

5. Thanks guys, I've been burned out before, just not like this, lol.

6. Drink water and work out. It will detox your body enough to get you back to normal. :smoke:

7. I know the feeling. It's a time thing. It's something I really like about weed. I mean, it sucks because for a while you aren't really smoking, but it's nice to just have a time where you aren't smoking for a few days or a week or two. When you come back it's so nice, and the break is good also.

8. I had a good three hour nap earlier, now its time to watch a movie with my wife, eat some mac n cheese and drink some caffeinated drinks =)

9. Sleep as much as you can, like sleep and wake up when you want to. Not when you have to wake up via alarm or whatever.

10. I feel ya man. I got cross faded last night and I've felt off all day.

11. Fuck man i no how you feel i was at a slightly stoopid concert last night in chula vista