Still alive and still postings

Discussion in 'General' started by catfish swiming, Oct 1, 2011.

1. anyone else ever notice how people scatter to there homes when its dark? weird huh? then everything is so quiet. Tv makes night out to be like where people are killed and raped daily. just went for a walk with my mind dog and mind going 100MPH everything was so quiet around me. its strange the way the government has brainwashed everybody into conforming. DRUGS ARE BAD! THEY WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU PERCEIVE REALITY!!!

this is a very bad thing. if everybody took drugs the world might have some order. who the hell wants that???? :hello::hello::hello:

2. Maybe it's just because everyone would rather stay in their comfy homes.

3. yeah they gotta wake up and work for the man....

shit i got work in 5 hours!

4. Maybe they just want some sleep? Oh my god it's a revelation :eek:

5. Who really knows???

6. is S the most common letter? I notice it everywhere!~!!! S Sssss snake slippery slurp snurp surf surk surfin surk

catfish swiming is becoming knowncatfish swiming is becoming knowncatfish swiming is becoming knowncatfish swiming is becoming knowncatfish swiming is becoming knowncatfish swiming is becoming known
    catfish swiming
    Breaking Laws & Jaws

-----------------------------

Is this realitly or grasscity in my brain? what?!?!?!?! lol
    \t
    Re: Still alive and still postings

7. Cant go wrong with a little night stroll unless its really cold out...

8. or raining, or too hot, or lots of mosquitos or other biting insects, or if it's in a bad nieghborhood. I could go on. I think I'll stay in the house with the air cond, tele and interenet.

9. There was millions of incests it was very hot,very cold there was lots of rain, it was a bad neighbourhood and lots of biting creatures. Still i made do with what i had.

10. Are you in West Virgina?:confused::)

The bars are just letting out here. Since school started recently, there is a great deal of staggering and vomiting as the college kids gets their beer legs under them. Lots of joints and blunts-which they all look anxious and try to hide when they see the old farts staggering by. :p

11. did i say incest? my bad....

12. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']

Dont drink the cherry syrup kids:hippie::hippie:[/quote]

Why post this?

13. 4sheezy.... this used to be my username on otherwebsites when i was a kid.... are you really me??? what the fuck is goin on??!?!?! is this a PARADOX¿¿¿¿¿¿

14. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']4sheezy.... this used to be my username on otherwebsites when i was a kid.... are you really me??? what the fuck is goin on??!?!?! is this a PARADOX¿¿¿¿¿¿[/quote]

No, you're trying to hint throughout the thread youre robo tripping, and playing it up an awful lot in your posts. Nice try though.

15. Well you will never know... but seriously take away one of the e's and that was my username on previous forums and such. im not joking man. There always has to be THAT one guy

16. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']Well you will never know... but seriously take away one of the e's and that was my username on previous forums and such. im not joking man. There always has to be THAT one guy[/quote]

The one who thinks he's non chalantly hinting at other drug use that's not allowed to be discussed. Yea THAT one guy is quite annoying.

17. No im saying there always is that one guy 4-sheezy. There always has to be that ONE guy I used to be him. Now you are him. You are me. now lets get along. Im sending you a friend request!

18. I need nonchalant hint lessons:(

19. Well people being afraid of the night would probably originate from folk tales, not TV.