Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woo Hoo High Beam weather

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. No herion? Stealing cars for a needle in the arm? Seems like dope is the #1 way kids are doing it these days. Slow sure death no bullets required

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It was just about, he lived across the street and I heard the shot and ran over to him

• Like Like x 3
  4. upload_2018-3-13_14-5-29.png
    LOL

• Like Like x 4
  5. #4725 Partyboobs, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Some will find a way is more accurate. They did a study where they split the us population by state gun ownership. The top gun owining states (39 million people) had 47% of houses with guns. The bottom gun owning states (40 million) had 15% houses with gun. The 47% ownership states had almost twice as many suicides. So while doesn't account for all suicides its pretty hard to argue that gun ownership doesn't affect suicide rates. Like anything else gun ownership is a calculated risk and each family needs to decide if it is right for them.

I can dig up the journal if ya don't believe me. I'm working on a masters in public health remember :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. weeded dwn frnt and painted my gate..gd bit of wrk;;tomorrow i nd to do soup for all res..TP's..thurs i wanna wrk on installing car spkrs..gonna cook lunch and do a movie..definitely a nap

• Like Like x 6
  7. I own around 40 rifles and 20 some shotguns, black powder pistols and regular pistols oh and 3 crossbows, never once have they tried to kill me, my wife on the other hand?!? Slowly kills me everyday..:smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Haha. Gun ownership defintely does not mean you will kill yourself... just an increased chance. It's up to each person to decide if it is worth the extra risk or not. I don't have an agenda and being in public health I talk a lot about statistics and probabilities-_-

As far as wives go, just need a better one :D:devilish::roflmao:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Just remember Ladies Tomorrow is Whip them Out Wednesday

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I'm thinking about waiting until Thong Thursday :p:roflmao:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. I'm just gonna say this just like anything else in life there's a time and a place for anything and everything. I don't want to go to a nice family resturaunt and have half the people there with guns, and some look sketchy af.

However,. I sure as hell am grateful for the gun I always had when living by the boarder. Not all illegals are bad to deal with but when your a female out in the boonies by yourself and some sketchy ass comes down the dirt road you won't question it again. Or when you got many a different wild animal hunting your ass. Javelina are no joke and cougars are not looking for a belly rub.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Im Ready
    upload_2018-3-13_15-46-8.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. upload_2018-3-13_15-47-14.png

• Like Like x 5
  14. Yay whip your cocks out Wednesday!!!!

Sent via my pet rock.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  15. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. He’s showing his age. We’re all old in this place.

WTF I’m so freaking lost

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Now we are LOL

• Like Like x 4
  19. Party is an old soul so she is OK

• Like Like x 4
  20. These were the real deal
    upload_2018-3-13_16-12-19.png

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.