Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. Oh Yeah, I forgot....It's the revolver, isn't it ?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. One sure way to cure it Hun?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Poor bastird that has to clean it up tho...that job must be very depressing

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Yrs ago
    I had a friend who shot himself with 12 ga, right in the face
    Blew the top of head off. after all said and done
    we had to wash the side of house and pick up brains and skull from under the bench where he was sitting when he puled the trigger.
    He did it right in front of his dad, Sad

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. really sad part was that he did it over a tramp who cheated on him and bragged about it.
    He was 19

• Like Like x 5
  6. I worked with a young dude one time that tried that, but didn't succeed...He's prolly still trying to get a face transplant....And again, all over a HO...

• Like Like x 4
  7. That's the scary part
    Not succeeding

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. So Sad that people have no way out and are forced to chose this method of self destruction.
    I use to work on an ambulance and I have talked a few people back from the edge , so there is help if you get to them in time

• Like Like x 7
  9. Sitting here in front of the fire watching Gold Rush white water

• Like Like x 6
  10. Just walked down to the store and got some onion sets,
    Now gotta get out and plant them,along with the 'maters...

• Like Like x 4
  11. my order arrived..lets see ..heater arrived late and smashed..they offered $8 refund..i said no..well then how about $10...NO!!! todays order arrives..3bxes..one was shipped empty! WTF! does it always hv to be me! see why i got a bad attitude,,grrr!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. That's actually one of the biggest arguments for gun control. If you don't have access to an easy way out usually the moment will pass before you can figure out/motivate yourself to do it another way. (not trying to make a political point just commenting on self harm)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Coulda been worse coulda been in front of you and they miraculously live...then go back to the fuck that made them wanna do it. Woops sorry nm

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 3
  14. damn Doc...If it wasn't for bad luck, You'd have no luck at all...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Don't forget you get to be the one to tell her brother you dated and call her parents... Good times

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. EeeeWwwwwww.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Its been above freezing during the day here for a few days now... hoping winter is over!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Thanks for 'warming' this conversation up...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. But
    Unfortunately someone who is set on killing themselves will find a way. I have seen more hangings and car running in garages then I care to remember. Men tend to use a gun if avail. Women like to fall asleep in their cars. Teens tend to chose the rope .

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.