Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's dank lol you mainly have it on breakfast foods like bacon sausages ect

The ingredients include a varying combination of tomatoes, molasses, dates, apples, tamarind, spices, vinegar, and sometimes raisins or anchovies. The taste is either tart or sweet with a peppery taste similar to that of Worcestershire sauce. It is similar to brown sauce marketed as steak sauce in the United States

It's fuck all like steak sauce you get in America it's hard to describe what it tastes like lol, if you've never tried it you should order some but make sure it's HP or Daddies all the other brown sauce makes are trash

• Like Like x 2
  2. But what about morning sex :sneaky: got to wake you up early so there's time & you ain't late:lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Fuck it, I'm always late anyways. Gotta leave my haters some time to talk in the morning :laughing:. I'm so polite.

Wake me only if you have a death wish! Cause it's a gamble:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yea pretty much a type of bbq sauce lol

5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Its comparable to our A1 sauce but less tangy. We have HP here if you look in the international section at the grocery.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If that is BBQ sauce to you, you need to get real BBQ! ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I said pretty much

They share many of the same ingredients

Steak sauce is similar to a Carolina sauce only with tomato and without the spice

Imo steak sauce is heinous anyway, you should never be putting sauce on a steak unless it's horseradish on prime rib.

But yeah that's not a good bbq sauce lol i make my own bbq sauce with leftover bones and homemade malt vinegar every once and a while... Obviously a ton of other ingredients too haha

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Lol there was a huge swam of bees getting into my office on Friday

Now there are a ton of dead bees on the floor

Glad i left, they had just started getting in when i decided to gtfo, looks like they actually broke through the siding of the window and tried to build a new hive... And failed

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

10. You watch 1 of them will be hiding n sting you out of nowhere lmao

11. Jeezus i'm already angry and not even at work yet!

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. hahaha ..typical English...
    you can get that here in every pub to...lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Aye usually all the pubs over there do full English brekkies with brown sauce n Heinz ketchup:yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I wish i could get a full English easily here, not many places do it and they are usually crowded lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. I got a dank burger and fries at a place similar to an American diner pretty nice gonna make pasta and meatballs now
    Make your own for half the cost bro

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I usually do but i would be nice to just be able to go get it somewhere lol

I have a nice greasy breakfast spot by my place at least.

• Like Like x 2
  17. they have to have their hp sause...
    my Spanish collegues call it salsa hijo puta...since no one knows what the hp stands for

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I recall you making a few fry ups I feel bad for you americans y'all don't have potato bread over there in fact I don't even think they do it in England

19. We definitely have potato bread here lol

• Like Like x 2
  20. The original recipe for HP Sauce was invented and developed by Frederick Gibson Garton, a grocer from Nottingham. He registered the name H.P. Sauce in 1895. Garton called the sauce HP because he had heard that a restaurant in the Houses of Parliament had begun serving it.

• Informative Informative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.