Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That was at IBM

Not a small company that i am second in command at lol

2. shit! life is hrd and then we die

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh....people are so generic and fake..

Some bitch I've worked with for 3 years, who doesnt like me, and is as intelligent as a box of rocks... just introduced me to the new person as "insert generic A name"

Looked me dead fucking in the eye and did it...

Awkward.

Like worked side by side together and shit.

We are all our own unique person..don't throw some generic shit at me like that...goes to show your how dull most people are now-a-days.

We are all our own unique and beautiful person...this kind of shit annoys the shit out of me..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Life's a bitch and then ya die. That's why we get high. Cause ya never know when ya gonna go.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. i rember when IBM durring the recession said they'd nvr lay people off in the press..turned out not so afterall

6. I was laid off with 5000 people. Less than a month from 5000 getting laid off before us

It was dark as hell in there. No one knew if they were secure so half the people worked hard to look irreplaceable and the other half didn't work at all

And they were just picking people at random so you might end up with a team of lazy dicks who assume they are next to go.

7. I'm going to die high:)

8. well i've had my tea.. time to pay bills then get mindless and keep bingeng netflix...

9. The song where nas introduced the world to AZ and he throws down some mad fire for the intro.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. ya i went thru that at Micrpro..so demeaning..then makin you do inventory...

11. You couldn't tell by my posts?

XD

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 1
  12. @Northernirish420 Mafia III has finally downloaded I kept turning my PS4 off when I went to bed instead of putting it in rest mode so it could download while I slept lmao

Took me 36 hours to download instead of 12/13:laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. My world, any time i try to put in both headphones to do paper work

*Phone rings without end*
    *Salesmen walk in*
    *Tenant comes in to tell me life story*

Every time

14. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm going to die doing unspeakable sins.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's worth 0/36 hours to download

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. @SIRSOG my old save for Mafia III is still on my PS4 dafuq I deleted the game ages ago & don't have any games saved to the cloud thing

18. Mainly got it back just to get the trophies I ain't got lmao

• Like Like x 1
  19. While stoned I hope!

• Like Like x 1
  20. You will die and be devoured by cats while they hold your soul within the body using their dark arts. Their final act of defiance.

This is the price of alignment to the abyss.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.