Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i agree however that will be negated by higher health insurance and possible health concerns..they don't want you dyng on them or the costs

• Like Like x 3
  2. We aren't a public company and only 2 people work here, 3 if you include the other agent I've seen once this year lol.

No one can just come in and buy us. Well i guess the govt could eminent domain all our properties from us but that would require them to fork up the appraised value in a market they would be losing on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. i'm fixin to run into ageist BS when i strt doing auditions..you can be blk but not old..old AND blk! gonna be tuff

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sir what is your exit plan..do you hv one..i'm just saying keep your eye on the prize..we don't live forever make sure you leave enough time to enjoy your prize

• Like Like x 3
  5. I don't hear it on this one. I feel it had more of a "across the universe", "all you need is love", Lucy in the sky..." vibe to the song. I know I'm not dreaming..

6. Lol now I'm curious just how high the number would have to go before we sold out

Not only is the there actual value but this was a hand built company still in the original owners hands, and it's like 40 years old

7. Young labor is also cheaper labor.

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is the exit plan lol any other field would be work until death pretty much.

This one has many options.

9. That's fucked...

La vie est drôle

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. This is true

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 1
  11. yow that makes it ripe! anotherwrds for the orginal owner might be ideal to ''cash in''...at some point owners want a ''return'' before they die..thass when its gonna get screwed for the long time employee..been thru it before and didn't see it coming

12. one more dreary thought...your boss was ''head hunted'' and recruited won't hv any prob gettin another job...you were ''hired'' gd luck wit that gettin a gd reference

13. Yea this is a family company lol that's just not going to happen.

When a 72 year old is still coming in to work because he loves his company he isn't about to sell it. He could have retired a decade ago haha

14. Fuck yeah first game of the PL is on tonight & it's United Vs Leicester i'm going to get high as shit & watch it

• Like Like x 1
  15. My boss was not hired.

16. Sir i'm just sayin shit happens..god forbid..gotta hv a plan ready

• Like Like x 1
  17. I just got lucky and my original career shit the bed thanks to buy outs and contracting bullshit and ended up in the family business when 2 spots opened up and i also had the skills to do minor repairs and maintenance so we don't have to pay the handy guy 40 bucks an hour to stop a sink leak haha

18. I can fall back on my tech career. I've got references and certifications in that field. And 2 friends working for a company thay i could easily start over at.

But again, this is the exit plan, that is a "holy shit Boulder got hit by a nuke and all my properties were destroyed" kinda thing lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. there ya go..so you know all that corporate BS..i been preaching to the choir..lol..

20. I never realized I knew a full-blown narcissist.

So I try to text one of my ex's just now just to see how she was. And she talks your ear off about her but, doesn't even want to hear a sliver of how I'm doing.

Fuck her glad I ain't with the self-absorbed bitch.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.