Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Truth, here comes the sun was my favorite song for many years as a child lol

The fact that it was the first song on side b made it very easy for me to get it playing on the record player... I wish my parents had kept that thing and the records

• Like Like x 4
  2. My folks kept the blue and red albums. I actually have the record on my player right now. Wish I could bring it to work.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 3
  3. My favourite is Lucy In the Sky. Loved their psychedelic stuff.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Is it playing!!!!!?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes!!!!!! Maybe you can help me figure out the Beatles song that's driving me crazy...

• Like Like x 2
  7. B.b...but that's a different album.

I think my all time favorite is... I dunno it's hard to pick one

Besides this, the grand champ of all their songs. The most complex piece of art in history

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Not right now.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 3
  9. ?

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 2
  10. Love hard. Be driven. Live as though you don't want to be forgotten.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. There is a song where they ramble at the end and say "carry on lad...carry on"

And it replays in a loop in my mind...and I cannot figure which song it is.

• Like Like x 1
  12. slept in now that i don't hv to put plnts out..i got lotta ideas about work..its vastly overated..nuthin worse than a job you hate and pays well..a job you like rarely pays well..you are expendable no matter the job you do nvr forget it..it costs $ to wrk but nuthin to not..the older you get the less value you hv to a company and its easy to dump you..retirement isn't shit if they've taken all your essence and you've nuthin left for you..when you refuse their BS promotions with no $ they will hate you..if they can't use you they want you out..nvr trust them ever..now y'all go to wrk and bust ass..you can ask Phil about it

• Like Like x 2
  13. think the song is by Styx off first album

• Like Like x 2
  14. I am not expendable. I've gotten myself into a position the only way i lose my job is i move up or the company closes lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. oh btw while you're out bustin ass rember ageism is alive and well and its objective is to not let you get a full pension..don't come to wrk lookin ''old''..lol get that hair dyed regularly don't want no gray shwing..lol! wrking for anybdy other than yer self is generally scrwed..

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. The ending to I Am the Walrus goes a bit like that.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 2
  17. or gets bought by another co and those in that other co are rewarded with your job..thass what happened when Crocker bank was absorbed by Wells Fargo..rember Chase used to be Great Western happened there too

• Like Like x 1
  18. Really?

If I was running a company I'd hire older folks for sure. Cause in my mind they know what the fuck they are doing, have a family to support and generally don't fuck around.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 1
  19. Let me listen again. I have listened to about every song searching for it..

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tis true, seen it happen to my mom and friends of mine whom are 50+

This lady persued my mom, hard, after seeing her resume. Mom didn't even apply for the job. Lady kept calling interesred. Had 2 great interviews, set up a 3rd meeting.

Asked mom for her b day via email and never heard back...

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.