Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. While shaking my fist too LOL

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Lol. You googling my name? Thanks...I loathe Gregory .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Waiting for the swordsman to pop in LOL
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. That was part of the joke
    No Google just popped while looking for a Political meme

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sees Highsky cursing me from the shower now

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. shit ive already been to town got diesel fed the chickens dogs went for a ride/run chasing me on the wheeler. grandma has the kiddo today for the fair. im gonna make zucchinni chips and play around in the garden

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh a Dirty Girl
    Go ahead you know ya wanna

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. still be a pretty sight! even if shes throwing the shampoo bottle at me haha

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I already milked the cows and cut the rear 4o

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. i wish i had a cow or 2....someday and a horse that aint gunshy. deer hunting on horseback would be ideal

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Oh and I even cleaned up a few rather large cow-pies

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Who the fuck wants to sit on their ass? You know, some folks need stimulation and a challenge. That isn't the least bit fulfilling. I was not raised to be some non-contributory, good for nothing bitch.. And surely I don't need a man to solve my problems:laughing:

As I have stated before, I enjoy my own accomplishments. Not looking to ride on someone elses.
    I literally am, just like I have everyday since I was 17. I would actually like to work more, if I'm being honest. I'm a bit of an over achiever. And while my job may not be strenuous, at least I have made something of myself.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Never shot from the back of a horse
    Takes a well trained animal to do that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. She's Up Now LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Careful what you wish for
    I lived with my uncle when I was about 12-13 and he owed a 300 plus milk farm, getting up at 3:30 am everyday and sleeping by 7pm, I was never so happy when my mom picked me up to take me home.
    Was Fun but I would not want to make a living at it to survive

• Like Like x 2
  16. ah i miss working 16 hour shifts in a grueling enviroment slaving away for 100k a year putting in 90 hours a week sometimes. but life sometimes has other plans for us and swing shift will kill a man quickly. 2 years after i lost my job ive bought a small farm and do odd jobs and we get by. i may not be able to buy the fancy brand name everythimg but despite all the b.s im happy. i got my skills, something they cant take away withoit a fight. money is nice and essential but not everything. having someone who you can confide in and trust is gold in the bank imo

• Like Like x 2
  17. I have also worked two jobs at the same time, not because I had to, but because I was determined.

Straight from one job, to another. And then straight to bed. Yea I know a lot of folks do it, but a lot of em dont.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. stiggy you could rile up the dead with your ribbing, str8up

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. you mjst be a 80s child

• Like Like x 2
  20. MOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Cows are pretty smart and cute too
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1