Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not my kid he gets put in his place quick and he knows when hes pushed his limits. He wont have a phone until he buys it with his first real paycheck. And he will be helping his dad on the farm daily either he likes it or dont too bad.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #27862 HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Ah....the days of being raised old school are a dying breed. Spoon fed em, and gave em a choice between a gold and silver spoon.

I grew up and thanked my parents for the way they raised me, even though I hated em at the time, when I saw how other idiots turned out:laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. That's the way I was raised. I was convinced the only reason I was made was for the labor. As an adult I'm glad I was brought up to be that way.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Twice in the last 3 years I have had to save a mother loon and chick(s) because they had been picked up by eagles and dropped away from water. Loons cannot really walk nor can they take off from land.
    Point being...the first time I jumped on the google to find suggestions on how I help the obviously distressed bird. Came across a site that suggested using a bin. Dropping it over the bird and coaxing the cover on underneath it. It worked!! But the site also said the bird would calm down once in the darkness of the bin. Fuck it did...It went Loony. It happened a second time this summer where the loon was actually dropped on the road ...chicks fallen nearby. Used the same technique to success and have gotten to watch the loon babies grow up over the summer.
    Now it is possible that without fearing for her chicks she may have calmed down...as I know banding is done with recorded loon calls and getting them to come to the light...where they are bagged and banded and released...bagging supposedly calming them. 0612181229.jpg 0612181232i.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. today since theres no wind i've got them clustered under the umbrella till 1

6. I almost hit a loon yesterday as it surfaced from a dive right in front of my spark, luckily we turned different directions at the moment it happened

Thought i hurt it cause it was acting weird and one wing was flapping oddly but it dove back down a few mins later and went about it's business normally when it came back up.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Opposed Pancake engine design is old old stuff.
    Tucker used an opposed 6 aircooled aircraft engine in the 48 redesigned for water cooling.
    Corvair was a flat pancake aircooled 6 banger in the 60s as was Volkswagon from the 40s to the 2000s. Not sure if it's still in production in Mexico and Brazil or not.
    Rotax light plane engines are still the same design as well.
    Subaru is very late to the table.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. when in vw's it was known as the ''suitcase'' engine was a bitch to wrk on

• Like Like x 1
  9. Where are you? It's you who is always talking about going to the dock? It sounds like you're on an island or something?

10. OK if you are using nutes something funny going on there
    Dave
    is that really necessary
    The Guy came in looking for help
    I say if it works for the way someone grows its good enough for me.
    Could he make a better soil sure but not everyone has all the need essentials to do so, nor the funds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I just brought up his soil...because it DID look like shit. Was his referring to me as a dickhead necessaary. YOU did not quote that above yet that is what precipitated what you did quote. Context..my friend.

12. I did not see any dickhead response, or I would have addressed it also.
    Im surprised at you Dave
    i thought you were a guy that tries to help.
    and not someone who is so easily offended.

I agree the soil looks like it needs some work next grow
    I would not rip the plant up at 4 weeks into flower to do so at this point.
    Would You?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Nitrogen prolly

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. He pmed a better pic the fans are all clawing and some tips nute burned , gonna flush and back off on nutes a bit
    I bet the PPMs are up there

• Like Like x 3
  15. Easily offended? Sorry, someone calls me a dickhead, I am not going to be a shrinking violet. Your little buddy also took to trolling me with PMs...also before my response. Your response is what is surprising...and where did the "not everyone has all the need essentials to do so or the funds.." comment come from? You his momma? Am I suppose to be psychic? And if you know what I do with my plants you would know that I get by on very little. He may be miltyburn but I have been called the Montgomery Burns of growing. ;)

16. Clean up on isle 3

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Man someone needs a cup of coffee
    Life is like a box of chocolate
    you never know what you are going get
    that's all I have to say about that
    LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. My Dog is Bigger than Yours

• Like Like x 2

19. This song is stuck in my head. Oh..the times when Weeds was on. Looking back that was such a bittersweet time in life, before I had any troubles or worries really. My dad and I used to watch it and piss my Mom off, cuz she didnt like it LOL. It was during that time we watched the Sopranos religiously too. Good times..I wish the show was still on.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1

20. Is someone constipated LMAO...I hear coffee helps with that:roflmao:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.